A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Due tomorrow! Hopefully having a sweep tomorrow too. Generally feeling like an elephant and really waddling now. Was feeling calm and prepared for birth this time last week but now all my anxieties are creeping back in so sooner rather than later please Bubs!

ahhh, so many people due the 27th like me, lol it's insane :D

I was due this past Wednesday on the 18th....no signs other than plug slowly coming out- I actually thought I might have a small amniotic fluid leak as I have been losing some sort of clear odorless liquid but will wait until the morning to call the Dr if it continues. I am praying to go on my own tonight or tomorrow but I know it won't happen as I feel perfectly fine no signs at all....soooo I am scheduled to be induced Wednesday morning at 41 weeks.

I am due tomorrow. Had red hot spicy curry today in hopes of doing something positive as am not having any signs at all really. may babies come onnn

heyyyy im actually due today as i just noticed that its 41 mins past midnight so its already the 24th :haha:

So I think it's safe to say we are all at that fed up stage now? :haha:

Is it mean that when I look at other threads and see people moaning about things and they're only about 30 weeks I want to shout at my laptop?? lol :blush: I want to say try being THIS uncomfy!!!

I so agree. I'm due on Wed! glad to see I'm not the only May mommy left lol. Getting so close! Yeah

My baby is due tomorrow (my Outlook just reminded me which made me laugh). OH and I seem to be over the sickness part of our bug but still feel pretty rough today. I have a 40 week appointment with the midwife on Friday (actually 40+2) and think she may offer to do a sweep. I'll probably take it but I'm giving up on trying other things as I've decided that nothing actually works and the baby will come when he's ready! Also, now the time is here I don't feel in a huge hurry, though I may change my mind in a week's time!!

Glad you are over the worst Scuffer :thumbup:

Still nothing happening for me, and Friday and the sweep are looming ever closer...

Still here! Due on sat. And Having my 3rd sweep tomorrow.. I lost my plug on the 12th and I'm still waiting! Good luck ladies!!

I was due 19th, 5 days over have first sweep booked for today :thumbup:

I'm here as well! Been having back contractions for about 4 days now on and off but never seems to get stronger or closer together :dohh: I'm starting to think she'll never come which is silly as I have nearly 3 weeks until they start bugging me for induction.

My baby is due tomorrow (my Outlook just reminded me which made me laugh). OH and I seem to be over the sickness part of our bug but still feel pretty rough today. I have a 40 week appointment with the midwife on Friday (actually 40+2) and think she may offer to do a sweep. I'll probably take it but I'm giving up on trying other things as I've decided that nothing actually works and the baby will come when he's ready! Also, now the time is here I don't feel in a huge hurry, though I may change my mind in a week's time!!

glad your feeling better and good luck wit the mw apoointment on friday. i have my mw appointment (40+2) the day before (thursday morning). What are the chances im still here for it :haha: plentyy

Im still here 40+4 and fed up....keep thinking im getting signs (cramping) and was hoping id get more last night in bed but nothing...no loss of plug...no nothing....i dont think baby has even engaged yet.
I went to midwife at 40 to get my first sweep but she refused to do it as didn't think babys head was down and didn't want to risk prolapse cord..ive got to go back again on Fri where she will try again. This baby is getting bigger by the day, i dont want to wait until after bank holiday for an induction....in theory i will be 10 days over on Mon, and thats what they let you go over to here...but the chances of getting into hospital on bank holiday are pretty slim right? can i request to be induced at the weekend?.x

:hi: ladies!

I'm due today. Baby still high (only turned head down at 38+6), no plug, no show, just BH every 15 to 20 mins every day. Midwife today, not sure what she will do.

Due on Thursday, sweep booked for Thursday!! So over being pregnant, midwife thinks it's a bigger baby so I keen to help me along!! Glad to see still a few may babies waiting to arrive!! x x

glad your feeling better and good luck wit the mw apoointment on friday. i have my mw appointment (40+2) the day before (thursday morning). What are the chances im still here for it :haha: plentyy

Good luck with your appointment (if the baby doesn't arrive before!). My OH has taken an extra day off to look after me and our toddler which is lovely, I'm making the most of being looked after!

Im still here 40+4 and fed up....keep thinking im getting signs (cramping) and was hoping id get more last night in bed but nothing...no loss of plug...no nothing....i dont think baby has even engaged yet.
I went to midwife at 40 to get my first sweep but she refused to do it as didn't think babys head was down and didn't want to risk prolapse cord..ive got to go back again on Fri where she will try again. This baby is getting bigger by the day, i dont want to wait until after bank holiday for an induction....in theory i will be 10 days over on Mon, and thats what they let you go over to here...but the chances of getting into hospital on bank holiday are pretty slim right? can i request to be induced at the weekend?.x

When's the bank holiday? I didn't even know there was another one! I was induced with my first on a Saturday so they do induce at weekends. Good luck!

Section booked for Friday 27th May - three more sleeps!!!!

:happydance: Nearly there, it's very exciting x

I am also due on Thursday and have a sweep booked for Thursday. Feeling calm about birth but am constantly sympton spotting, can't wait for the baby to get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->