A Letter to My Angel

Nichole

DD, DS, and pregnant!
Reaction score
My darling angel. I miss you so much. You weren't with me for very long. I never got to hear your little heart beat, feel you wiggle and kick inside of me or hold you in my arms. I never knew whether you were a boy or girl (but I always had a feeling that you were my little man), got to see what color hair you had or whose nose you got. You were taken from me. I didn't know about you for very long, but from the moment I found out about you, I was madly in love. I wanted you more than anything. My heart is still broken. A piece of me is missing and it will never get put back together. I know you're still with me, watching over me and your siblings. You have saved me, more than once, little man. Not a single day goes by that I don't think of you and miss you and ache for you. You would have been two soon. Your due date was your grandma's birthday. She would have loved sharing that day with you. I will never stop missing you and thinking of you.

Love, your mommy

:hugs: ..and it is so beautiful to see you're writing this two years from his due date/birthday... it's a love that never leaves.

That brought a tear to my eye. What a lovely letter to your Angel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"