A Lil Confused...Help!!!

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
My partner and i married in June and already have two gorgeous daughters (2 and 3).
I came off the pill in september due to a family crisis and generally forgetting. Recently i have been getting hot flushes and irregular periods. Im not sure if this is due to coming off the pill. Ive heard alot of people comment on 'spotting' but i dont know what this is. These irregular periods i mentioned last a day (sometimes two) and arent the same colour as what i would called a normal pill period. Ive put on 8lbs in the past month but am not sure if this id due to the 'family crisis'.

Ive just done a pregnancy test and it was negative. Im due for a period on sunday. Could this have been too early?

With my other two pregnancies i never had an inkling i was pregnant until i was about four months. (doctor told me i was over reacting with one and the other was a stomach ulcer)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

I'd say it's too early for a test, though one could have picked up now. Weight gain isn't uncommon coming off the pill, but you should probably talk to your doctor about irregular periods. Mind you, if you came off it in September, your system hasn't had long to right itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->