A line or no???

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Ok so I tried posting the original pic but it won't let me. I'll try again in a min. I'm 6-8 dpo. Took a test because I just started crying a lot this morning. This was taken at 9 min and I only took it apart so I could get what I'm seeing on camera. However i was having a hard time getting it on camera and seeing it while it was in the case. I know its still early, but I was hoping if someone could take a look and tell me what they think.

Attachments

• 20170107_174847.jpg
    20170107_174847.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 46
I didn't even need to zoom in to see that! I so hope it's the start of your bfp! GL xx

Really? Then why can't I see it as well in the case??? This is so frustrating. I had a cp last month so I'm so anxious

This is the original I can't even see it on here.

Attachments

• 20170107_180546.jpg
    20170107_180546.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 28
Is that the 88 cent Walmart test? If so, they get really bad evaps. They even look purple. Not saying thats what it is but it could be. I hope it's your bfp though!

I took these last month and got my bfp which is why I decided to use them again. However theyou are not for early detection. I just wanted to see if i could see something. I was able to see something right away but just can't tell now. I'm going to test again with fmu. I'm probably going to wait til wed to really start testing.

I, also, see it both in and out of the case. Keeping fx :hugs:

I can see it but I can't tell if it is the start of a BFP or a nasty evap. Fx that it gets darker for you!

I just took a look at it and the line I was seeing is definitely there even though it's an evap now. At least i know the line was an actual line. I will retest in the morning

The test I tool today was bfn. So im assuming this was either an evap or invalid. I'm only 7dpo so still super early. I will really start testing on Wed

I can see something but not sure...good luck!

I can see it and i used those the cycle i got my bfp and they do get evaps but it took mine like over an hour to show the evaps never in the first 10 min. But like you said dont think they are very good for early testing i tested at 9 dpo bfn then again at 12 dpo which was day after af due and bfp

To me it looks like an ident line. But keep testing!! Still early! Good lick

Yeah i used them last month and I never had issues with indents. Even the test today doesn't have an indent it is clearly a bfn. I think that test was just messed up. I did order some ic though for me to test. I just found out a few days ago that I'm supposed to take my progesterone after I confirm ovulation or it could stop ovulation. I took it the day of or before I ovulated which is really upsetting so I am hoping that it wasn't the case. If im not pregnant this cycle I will start temping to comfirm then take the medicine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->