a little bit gross, need help Constipation and Thrush

Arisa

Mummy to Summer Rose
Reaction score
so I have Tried everything
The doc gave me gel suppositories, water enemas and lactulose syrup, all safe during and before pregnancy but they are not working and in the past they always have worked very well.
Whats wrong?
Is stress causing this?

I walk 30 mins daily and try to drink two full bottles of purified warer per day
I have started eating bran and stewed fruit for breakfast and stewed fruit and ice cream for dessert but still nothing :shrug::shrug:

These methods always worked in the past but since TTC and we are in our third month (next week is the third O week) I do noy know what to do
should i visit the doctor and get a colonoscopy?

I have internal haemorrhoids that used to bleed heavily when I used the bathroom but since I am constipated so bad I do not bleed but the internal swelling down in the anal region is sore as hell

I also have thrush, a lot of baby dancing :sex: has probably done that and thats fine I can get the doc to prescribe me some canesten thrush cream which works but i hope thrush wont cause a miscarriage, a friend told me that conceiving with thrush can cause deterioration to the unborn fetus, is that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->