A little bit of everything

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by auntiesarah25, Oct 13, 2013.

1. auntiesarah25

auntiesarah25 Well-Known Member

Had a great day out of the house with my bestie today! It was much needed and helped me feel soooo much better. I purchased a closet organizer, once we find out the gender in 9 days the clothes will start being purchased!!

Also just a little side note, my doc told me I was lucky not to have morning sickness but I wouldn't get through the pregnancy without constipation. I did not heed her warning!!! I am so bloated and wish I could poo! :sad1:
    Off to the cupboards I go to search for high fiber snacks!

And after spending an awesome day shopping my back aches like never before! Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

2. rosepetals36

rosepetals36 Well-Known Member

Weetabix hun! Warm weetabix, i put two in a bowl cover with boiled water to turn to mush then add milk and some sugar, and a big glass of orange juice, next morn i have a "clear out" lol xx

3. Medea1978

Medea1978 Well-Known Member

consider your self very lucky..constipation is horrible but teamed up with constant hungover, seasick flu like symptoms makes you question how strong you are and how long you can put up with feeling like crap....lolol. it was a rough first tri....sometimes I'll have a cup of coffee in the morning and that helps to get things moving...it's funny how happy I am when I realize I might actually get to go...

4. auntiesarah25

auntiesarah25 Well-Known Member

Coffee was my go to thing before I got pregnant, since then coffee just doesn't taste good enough to drink on a daily basis. Fiber bars have helped greatly the last few days!

5. hardd2011

hardd2011 Well-Known Member

I had no morning sickness either, but I have GERD which is chronic acid reflex since 5 weeks. I drink juice to keep my poo soft. It helps so much. Orange juice is the best. We went walking downtown and it was horrible on the way back. My pelvic bones is stretching so it hurts like hell. So going relax in a bath then bed time

6. dreamer_x

dreamer_x Ava's Mummy

I know the feeling, I got away with no morning sickness at all, just a slight bit of nausea, but since I found out I was expecting, I've been on the toilet 5 times a day with either constipation or the runs! My body just can't make it's mind up!

Glad shopping helped you! It's amazing how good a bit of retail therapy can be! ;)

7. xjesx

xjesx Well-Known Member

When i bake muffins I throw in flax seed.

No constipation yet.