A little bit of hope for you all

emma2810

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
First of all :hugs: I'm so sorry to anyone that is in this section my heart goes out to you all.
I just wanted to say don't give up. I know it might not seem like it now,but things will get easier and less raw.You will learn how to live again!of course you will never forget but things will become 'bearable'

It's almost 2years since we lost our angel at 17weeks due to a lot of heavy bleeding. After a blood transfusion,and a stay in hospital I fell pregnant 6 months later and had a healthy full term baby in October last year (currently snoring his little head off)

Things get easier and it won't always be as bad as it is right now. So keep you're chin up and try to look forward :hugs:
If anyone needs to chat feel free to inbox me.As someone who's been there,I'm happy to help in whatever way I can.
Love to you all xxx

:hugs: Thank you SO SO ,much for your post. We need to hear that there is hope and one day our lives will get better, we will never forget our angels but I am praying time will make it easier to bare.
xoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you for the ray of light :flower: I definately hope all of here can feel and share in your joy soon... and I am pretty sure every lady in here has the strength, or holds onto the strength from others, to keep going until we get where you are. :hugs:

Congrats on your new little love... give that sweet baby some sweet snuggles from all of us here!!

Thank you for sharing, I'm so pleased you got your beautiful rainbow.

xxx

thanks so much for giving us all some much needed hope, im TTC at the moment and when i read your post i cried because i know that good things can happen :hugs: xxxxx

Just wanted to agree with the original poster. Things do get easier. The pain never goes away but you learn to live with it and I also have my beautiful rainbow now who is my life.

Thinking of you all x x x

Thanks for sharing, lovely to hear your rainbow is safe and well :) there's hope for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->