a little confused?!?!

tboyer18

Reaction score
Im due for my period in about 5 days... the last 3-4days though I have been constantly nauseaous, lightheaded, weird abonominal sensations, high left sided cramping type pain, extremely tired, moody, and jist all around feeling weird but I know I am not sick because I am craving the randomest foods and some things make my nausea worse others calm it completely.... I have a 7 year old daughter and honestly had no symptoms at all when I was pregnant except missing my period... I dont know if I am over reacting or if I could be pregnant... I would have conceived on the 30th of december and I was ovulating at the time... any help would be wonderful

If you are due for your period in 5 days, that would put you around 9DPO, and if you experienced symptoms 4 days ago, that would be 5DPO. The earliest an egg will implant is 6DPO, and most women do not experience nausea and cravings until around 6 weeks, so whatever you are experiencing is very likely not pregnancy related. Sounds like you have a classic case of symptom spotting :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->