A little help please? .. Pic included

Frodi

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I was just wondering if anyone could take a look at my opk test results and lemme know what you see.

This is my first time using them and the dr's were telling me I wasn't ovulating.....

Thanks bunches!
*babydust* to all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 23
Looks Like your getting close! Baby dust!!! ;)

What do u wanna know ? Not quitepos yet and opks show u that ur....grating up fir ovulation and charting ur bbt will confirm it happened. With a thermal shift. U can surge on an opk ....and not ovukate too so I would suggest temping too!!

I want to temp but my work schedule has me working all different shifts so there isn't a time where I can consistently temp.
Ive been extremely crampy the last couple days.

Getting close! None are positive but darkening nicely. x

They arent postive but if your cycle isnt over you still have a chance! What time of day are you testing i test at 5 and get accurate results.

They should continue to get darker until the test line is equal or darker than the control you are getting there but just keep testing!

Okay, so I'm testing twice a day. Once at 10 am and once at 6pm. My husband and I just "started" TTC, we were NTNP before but still had to see the drs bc I wasn't getting a period. So as soon as we actually started I started taking opks. Once a first but as the line for darker I did it twice but it was lighter so I tested once a day until they got darker again and they have been getting darker until this morning...
I took two for what ever reason, just felt like I should... Anyways this is what happened, same time and same urine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
sometimes your body can gear up to ovulate, then fail to release an egg. keep opking xx

You may not have ovulated this month, I ovulate most months but when I'm really stressed out I tend to skip :( So just try and not over think the TTC as possible because it can changes things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->