A little off topic, but....

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

I was wondering if anyone runs (or knows someone close to them) who runs an in-home daycare facility? I currently have 2 daughters (6 and 18 months) and DH and I have been tossing around the idea of possibly adding to our family. However, I would really like to be a SAHM if we do that, as it's been very hard for me to be away from my kids all day. We do need my income, though, so me not working isn't an option...I was thinking about watching a few (4) kids in my home to help supplement DH's income and then also allow myself to be home with my kids.

I was just curious if anyone else does this and, if so, how it's working for you/do you enjoy it?

Thanks!

I have a friend who has almost-2yo twins, and she watches a little boy who is just a bit younger during the week, most days I believe. I don't know if she does it for income specifically (they are a military family and live near a base IIRC, and daddy is currently deployed while she is SAHM), or more to help out the little boy's mama. But it seems to be working!

Thanks!

I've been looking into it more and it's seeming more and more like it's something we may do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->