A little scared

A

AndreZZ

Hello ladies...
Just found out I'm pregnant yesterday at 10 dpo...my line was faint but visible yesterday afternoon. Today at 11dpo my line was the same 'faintness' lol but still visible with fmu.
Wanted to ask you ladies in the first trimester if this happened to any of you and your pregnancy is going ok bow? I was expecting this morning line on the test to be darker than yesterday's esp since it was fmu.
Any insight would be grearly appreciated!!

Yup! Practically no change from 10-11dpo then as of 12dpo my tests skyrocketed as did my betas. Don't worry :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
Thank you so much I hope the same goes for me you just gave me a wave of relief ☺

My 11dpo to about 15/16 looked about the same when they are laid out. They only look like they get darker when I pull out every other day. I used to have a pic with like all 10 frers lol but I don't know where it is now. And here I am at 5 weeks with a butt ton of hcg. :) Point is that if you really want to see darker lines, you should wait two days between tests :) Congrats!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 6.20.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 6.20.38 PM.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 5
It took 2+ days for lines to get darker with my last pregnancy. She turns 3 soon :)

Thanks ladies your replies give me some reassurance!
I think I'm gonna stop POAS all together (just a digi tomorrow morning and that's that), I find it too stressful! Lol
I'm getting my beta's done Monday hopefully they come back ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->