A little something for us to think about

wombwarrior

Reaction score
So many of us more mature ladies are so excited about the prospect of having a child or another child, we have lived life up to this point and know how truly making new life is such a blessing for us. We know nothing should be taken for granted and we know its truly a miracle of life to be given the chance to conceive a little soul and give birth to .

Have a read of this, for me I feel this strongly.

When a new soul is getting ready to come to this world, he needs powerful emotions of love emanating from his parents for developing a healthy mind and body. For just like the embryo is attached to its mother, the same way his soul is connected to both of his parents souls at the same time. The newcomer is not only getting ready for this moment himself, but also is preparing his parents for his appearance. This process begins about half a year before conception. This is the time for preparing yourself for pregnancy. During this time you may influence the soul of the child, and affect his future physical health. This is the time of choices for your own future, because it is depending a lot on the fact as to who your future son or daughter will be? What is waiting for you – a life full of happiness or hardships and worries? Soul of the child is helping you to release the love within yourself. What does this mean? It is a known fact, that we divided our world into Right and Wrong, Good and Evil. But isn't the world around us – the God himself? Doesn't it mean that we are dividing God? How can we divide God? God is Love! We divided God into Love and Non-Love!

And when you have finally conceived your little miracle you will know He/She was really ready for you.

I read this in a book and thought , how interesting , but you have to have a open spiritual mind to get it lol. But I found it fascinating

The book is "The birth of the little sun"

And spiritual open minded, in believing that how we live our life can affect the soul of a unborn child, how we think and feel can have a affect also, that children pick their parents before they connect to the mothers womb. This is all my own beliefs from many years of experiences and reading, im not trying to convert anyone lol.

Ok, you have to help me out, lol.

How do kids pick their parents?

Well it depends if you believe we have a spirit/soul and whether you believe in an after life love? Do you believe their is life after death/spirit dimensions? If you dont believe in any of that, then it will be hard for you to process whether there is a soul to each person and that there is a after life. lol are you confused yet? Where were you , your soul, your spirit before you were born? Do you believe we are somewhere before birth?

Adoption makes no difference to picking your parents. Your adopted mother may not have been able to carry you herself so needed another womb to bring you to her, hence the birth mother, it all happens for a reason. And as for not knowing where you were before birth, that is a belief you must carry, a subject you can teach yourself about, an open mind to have experiences that prove to you there is life after death, but ultimately a open mind is needed to even reach a conclusion

What u say is interesting WW, it's always good to have our minds open and have a think. I am a Christian, I wasn't raised one, I decided on it in 2003. I ws a single mum and I had some Christian friends who said I should do things like make a list of what kind of husband I want and start buying things in faith for a wedding. You may be thinking 'what has this to do with getting pregnant', but bear with me. I did that for a few years and yearned and yearned for a husband to be a dad to my daughter, but in the end I ws feeling so lonely thinking about it that I decided that my life was worth living even if I didn't find a hubby. I got rid of the list and the wedding things. I focussed on being thankful for a lovely daughter, roof over my head and family and friends and I enrolled in a 2 yr university degree. I ws very contendedly living my life - and what do u know, one of my friends becomes single, declares his undying love for me and proposes to me 7 weeks after we start seeing each other. I got married a year later. Funnily enough though, all the things i remember writing in my 'list' he possesses (tall, dark, musician, tactile, etc).
Now I am trying to get in the same place with the baby thing. Just like you are saying WW, we prepare ourselves for this future soul to be in our lives, anxiety and stress are not what we want to feel.....so I'm trying to get to a place where I believe my life is still 100% full even if I don't have another baby. Me and my hubby have actually bought and put away some small things in faith - hats and mitts and things, but I am so far away from thinking everything will be okay if we dont have one, I need to work hard to get there and relax and enjoy what I have right now.
Yes, WW, your post really did make me think. It's beautiful to think there is a young created soul just waiting for the right parents, it encourages me to improve myself and my family/home/relationships in anticipation, but also to appreciate the souls that are here already.
Sorry for looong post, thanks for your post xxx

Just_married, your truly are beautiful soul!!!! I loved reading that every bit of it actually. I have no doubt you will hold a new baby in your arms by next year, middle of the year probably!

Ok read this and my conclusion is "COME TO MAMA BABY PLEASE PLEASE"...

a thought provoking post....... i like to think i'm kinda open minded & i think there's something to be said for positive thinking...

but how do you think this all works for women who fall pregnant accidentally i.e. young teens where the father is either unknown... or scarpers?

x

rjsmam, it doesnt make any difference for teens, I was 16 when I had our first child and 18 when I had my second, 21 when I had my third and so on till now at 37 trying for our 8th. Our children choose us for lessons, they dont care about the age of us at the time of conception, and if the fathers takes of or the mother doesnt know who the father is, that is still all in the plan as well. Maybe that child needed the father only for the creation of the child, and then it was in the plan for the child to only have the mother in its life, and perhaps a step father later on. So many reasons, yet, they are all part of the divine plan. Just as children who are born and one parents dies before that child is even a year old, its still part of the plan.

a thought provoking post....... i like to think i'm kinda open minded & i think there's something to be said for positive thinking...

but how do you think this all works for women who fall pregnant accidentally i.e. young teens where the father is either unknown... or scarpers?

x

I wondered the same thing when I read your post :) If your not asking for a baby then why get one or if a woman can't conceive does that mean she hasn't wished hard enough or what about child molestors that get a baby? Or murders, child killers because these are all women as well as men:nope:. Would a soul really choose these people for parents? I've wondered about this before actually and I always come back to the same above questions..No one knows for sure but it is an intersting topic:winkwink:

crystal443, I can't possabily have the answers, as no one can, but I feel children who would choose parents such as this, would be very strong, beautiful souls, and maybe have chosen this path those souls have chosen that parents as there is always a reason, something good has to always come out of something bad I feel. maybe the child chose that parent to teach the parent something .

crystal443, I can't possabily have the answers, as no one can, but I feel children who would choose parents such as this, would be very strong, beautiful souls, and maybe have chosen this path those souls have chosen that parents as there is always a reason, something good has to always come out of something bad I feel. maybe the child chose that parent to teach the parent something .

I do believe out of everything bad comes good at some point, I also believe in questioning everything, lol which is probably why I'm so indecisive..its always interesting to hear different views on Spirituality, religion etc. :thumbup: Great Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->