A little something for us to think about

Ummmmm what's a scarper lol:blush:

sorry probably a uk term!! to scarper... means to take off/leave in a hurry!

can't say i'm terribly convinced... but each to their own.. my son's father died tragically when my son was 2... i will need to explain the circumstances to my son when he's older... but i know he'd never have chosen that path for himself consciously, uncounsciously, spiritually or in any other way

I'm no expert in this but even the so called bad people/parents have their children pick them.as sad and painful and seemingly unfair as it may seem to our human consciousness... it is indeed true that some of us do choose lives of hardship and pain to advance our learning. But over the years I've come to my own conclusions, some of which might be highly controversial to most people. There are spiritual contracts that must be fulfilled by all of us, regardless of our... stations in life, religious beliefs, personalities, and/or current or past behaviour. Someone may not necessarily have "chosen" to come into this life to become a child molester. Not at all. There are things about the human brain that we can't overcome even with our powerful souls. By the way, most of us don't take much of our souls' energy to any one incarnation anyway. It would be unbearable to our primitive minds. We simply wouldn't be able to hold all that powerful energy inside us. Most souls bring 50% or less of their energy to any one incarnation. And some humans who commit heinous crimes might have been souls who were not able to overcome their human brain's shortcomings and literally let themselves go and be overtaken by chemical imbalances in their body. We cannot judge or pretend to understand even the most awful of human behaviour. This is truly impossible at our level of understanding. Perhaps only the truly enlightened ones who walk upon our planet can perceive reality as it really is. Everything in life fits like a mosaic of learning opportunities, even the saddest cases. Souls are accountable for whatever they do in their incarnations, however. I've even heard of souls having to be "reconstructed" due to so much negative, dark energy being impregnated on their spiritual identity after especially difficult lives in which they were extremely violent towards others. There are books on this you can read. My favorite author on this topic is Dr. Michael Newton (Journey of Souls / Destiny of Souls). Of course no book will ever make the sadness or the pain of knowing that some of us still have to endure torture and pain because of someone else. But it sure helps to understand just a little of how everything works. Nothing justifies violence of any kind. And every violent act will be dealt with accordingly and in perfect harmony with Spiritual Law.

I believe we choose what we come into in a sense, regarding parents even the ones that die while we are young, I mean we even choose when we have had enough of this planet and want to return to the spirit world. We were all souls in the spirit world at some stage, all families stick together, and we all decide what we want before we are born. Its hard to explain but after reading m,any many books it all makes perfect sense to me. And I love believing that there is a after life as without my beliefs I would be truly in a no mans land when I lose a loved one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->