A little too easy

ChefSara77

Reaction score
So far, the first trimester has been rather easy for me...almost to the point that I'm starting to worry that maybe I'm not pregnant after all...I got my BFP on 11/21, and then on 11/28 went to the OB where an OB nurse confirmed the pregnancy. At that time, my pregnancy symptoms were pretty mild...sore breasts, fatigue. Since then...no morning sickness (though I do get waves fo nausea on occasion, mostly in the evening, and my appetite is generally kinda funky...nothing really sounds good). Boobs are still sore, and DH thinks they're larger (though he's not complaining), and i'm still sleeping 10-12 hours/day during the week, more during weekends (unusual for me). Had some trouble with diarrhea, since about the time of my BFP, and my face has broken out like crazy! But other than that, I don't really *feel* pregnant, or sick, or much different than I did before my BFP. Is this crazy? Am I just really lucky? While I've had no reason to think there's anything wrong with my pregnancy (no bleeding, cramping, or lessening of symptoms), I'm starting to feel like I'm not feeling enough to feel comfortable that everything's ok. Like the symptoms aren't enough for me to actually believe I'm pregnant...all the books say that all these symptoms are signs that everything is developing normally and the baby is well...does that mean *lack* of symptoms means the opposite?

Am I being crazy? Is this normal? I'm 7 weeks now, and don't have my first scan til 12/18. I kinda feel like I won't believe everything is ok until that happens and I can see the baby and the heartbeat, and hear the doc say everything is ok...

Do you think I have any reason to worry?

You're only 7 weeks, give it time. I'd enjoy it while you can. Alot of people have no symptoms and still have perfectly healthy babies. Everyone worries, I don't think anyone can tell you not to but If you've no reason to be alarmed (cramps etc) I think you're more than likely just one of the lucky ones :)

You're lucky, I've already been in A&E and in the the EPU and I'm only around 5 1/2 weeks if not earlier. I have loads of symptoms, breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue, cramps - the list goes on...lol

You really are lucky

i wudnt speak to soon hunni... i was like that... to start with i felt great.. little tired but nothing major.. no morning sickness.. boobs were fine... :happydance: and now ........... OMG ive been hit by the morning sickness truck and it wont leave me alone..so i guess i spoke to soon :dohh:

ur time will come.. make the most of feeling gud and having energy ... i wish i had ..lol

i have been the same hun no bad symptoms at all just occasional nausea feelings, sore boobs and just slightly off my food i find myself having to think bout whether i can stomach what i am about to eat before i start eating it. i still occasionally poas to check there is still a line there
perhaps we are the lucky ones

I thik it happens different for everyone, i have been feeling tired, nauseaous, sore boobs etc etc for around three weeks , but these last two or three days things have really calmed down, still tired but nausea gone and bbs not as sore, i thought it was just going to get worse..... still it may!

Hi hun,

7 weeks can be quite early for obvious symptoms.....I had no symptoms at all initially and I was worried as the only sign I had was lower back ache and a spotty back, I really had a lack of symptoms.

Then........at 9 weeks, I was soooooooo sick and at 10wks I was taken into hospital and diagnosed with HG, then at 11 weeks I had severe bleeding and was passing huge clots, but had swabs and a scan and all was OK, then at 15wks I started suffereing with SPD.....I was starting to prefer the very beginging of my pregnancy by this stage! :lol:

So take a chill pill and enjoy it hun! x

ugh enjoy the peaceful days while they last
im also one of those speak to soon gals- the min i told the doc i didnt have symptoms i got so sick for about 7 weeks and now i still feel sick but less than before. everyone worries trust me when you start feeling less sick u worry, between scans you worry and for the rest of your life u worry about ur little one its totally normal!!

:headspin:

Tiredness, bigger boobs, nausea, crazy skin ??????Quite a few symptoms there at 7 weeks. Enjoy!

7 weeks is still VERY VERY early so do not worry. And if you don't get any pains or sickness then jump for joy because YOU DO NOT want them, trust me. I've been in and out of ER a couple times, missed work a lot, had my appetite virtually disappeared but mid way through 2nd tri things got better. But having a difficult pregnancy makes it very hard to enjoy it so I hope you never have any illness or pains so that you can enjoy every bit of it!!

I'd say you've been pretty lucky so far, but you're only 7 weeks, give it some time and they may get worse, though some people never get ANY symptoms!

I have two children & 1st one I felt terrible had ALL the symptoms & ended up in hosp on a drip sickness was so bad (at 7 months aagghhh) then with my 2nd pregnancy I never had any symptoms at all. This time I had been like you mild symptoms until Friday night....since then yuck I feel SO horrible..so looks like I am in for it again :cry: So please dont worry just enjoy being pregant & not ill!!..Easier said than done I know :hugs:

enjoy it, you're lucky. my sickness arrived around week 5 or 6 and has been getting steadily worse. really, as you've no reasons to worry don't - count your blessings! I'm sure it'll all catch up with you soon!!...

Sounds to me you have some pretty good symptoms, I felt the same way as far as the sick feeling though until it showed up just before seven weeks so give it a little more time you might be unpleasantly surprised My illness hasnt let up for weeks:hissy:
Good luck to you

Thanks for the encouragement...I was telling my DH that I feel like I should feel different and I don't. But I'll be thankful for that...and hope that the sickness doesn't start when he's out of town this week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->