A little warning re new toys.

Erin is playing with her Vtech walker right now, she loves it

awww bless him, i will keep this in mind, thanks hun:thumbup:

i really want to get nicole stuff but her birthday is 2nd of aug and i know she will get lots. atm shes quite content with empty plastic bottles, my phone (completley wrecked now) and my laptop. she has 3 toy phones but there no good according to her :haha:

chloe loves remote controls, when we got sky we gave her the old free view remote but she doesnt want it, just the sky 1:dohh:

same with nicole lol. we gave her the old one, took the batteries out but nooooooooo she wanted the new one. i give her my mobile and turn it off but now i have to take the battery out as she mananged to turn it on and ring emergency services :dohh:

she gets a great kick out of seeing the channels flick, shes a weird child

I bought Jake a rocking pony which made loads of noises and things.
He hates it :(

Won't go near it at all, so i've left it in the corner of the room so he can get used to it! I sat him on it and he was shaking so much. Was horrid :(

Awww poor Fin! Sorry but I did laugh a little when I read your post. Colin is sometimes the same way with to many new things. I can't imagine what he's going to be like at his party!

Awww bles him..must of been a shock seein all those lights and noises

The V Tech walker is ace!! I got Evan one, £4.50 in the charity shop, perfect condition and still had the green phone :thumbup:

Rory still just likes his wooden spoon alot more than all the lovely toys we buy him! Although he does like his new walker...but probally not as much as the wooden spoon! He likes bashing stuff with it :haha:

My ds1 is 12 - he used to get toy overload. At christmas he would open the gifts and we would then put them all away bar the favorite one, thge introduce a new one each month. We also had a toy box down stairs and up and we would rotate the toys between upstairs and down stairs. We did this for years until he could cope, plus when they get bigger they get less things but bigger things (then when they get much older toys get very small and very expensive).

... i love vtech toys and after this thread definitely want a vtech walker!!!!

Imogens favourite toy is her treasure box! Wooden spoon, long ribbon, empty bottle, toothbrush and of course the old fav..... The old sky remote x

I just bought isobelle a new rabbit thing today from B&M LOL £4.49 and she loves it. It rattles, soft feet/ears and plays tunes too lol.

thanks for the heads up though :)

xx

What great advice! I will remember this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->