A LOT of hair loss

cassysuri2010

Suri Young
Reaction score
Now i know we all lose hair naturally everyday.

I had my LO 8 months ago, I had a lot of hair loss during pregnancy. But now Ive had so much hair falling out its worrying me especially 8 months after. I can run my fingers through my hair and a whole handful will come out. When i wash my hair at least two handfuls of hair fall out. My hair is everwhere i look and im forever picking it up!

My parting on my head is noticeably larger. If it carries on im pretty certain i will have no hair! is this normal or do you think maybe i should visit the GP? 8 months of hairloss seems a lot to me

I'd recommend it hun. It may have something do with your hormones, and they can usually do something about it.

Yeah it won't hurt to get it checked out. I'm still losing mine 6 months later but I had the same thing with my daughter and it did stop eventually

Hi, I didn't loose any hair during pregnancy but as soon as my LO was born it just started to fall out. It is much worse when it is wet or if I don't wash it every other day and I too can pull handfulls of it out just by running my fingers through my hair. I was told that if it carried on after 6 months then to notify my gp as it could be signs of an iron deficiency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->