A message for all those worried about miscarriage.

dsbeH

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For weeks I was posting on here, petrified of miscarriage at every slight cramp and symptom. Well, unfortunately, it did happen, but looking back, none of the little things I was worried about was remotely indicative of the miscarriage.
The miscarriage cramps were INTENSE, nothing like the normal pregnancy cramps, and the bleeding was HEAVY, the little spots I had before here and there were nothing. So-- just wanted to say, see I would have liked to hear it, if its a miscarriage, you will know. The little symptoms that make you worry are most likely just the normal pregnancy.

A happy, healthy, and stress-less 9 months to you all.

I am sorry for your loss.
You are right, most people will know if they miscarry. Mine was really painful and insane amounts of vi blood

I am so sorry for your loss!! Its an awful thing to have to go through. Life can be so cruel sometimes.xx

I'm so sorry for your lost. Thank you for posting this thread!

So sorry for you loss :hug:
I remember my mc from a couple yrs back, i was almost 13 weeks and it was very intense, and the cramps were nothing like af cramps or pregnancy cramps.
I wish you the best of luck in the future!! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss, Thank you for your kind words and reassurance :hugs:

What a kind and thoughtful post. Thank you for sharing.

Sorry for your loss hon, sending healing thoughts to you and yours xx

I am so sorry for your loss.

But thank you so much for your kind words and reassurance. I stress about this alot and its good to know my minor things are harmless.

Thanks so much for posting this. Ive been worrying for weeks now. Very sorry for your loss and greatly appreciate you taking the time to post this. Its of much reassurance. :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!! Peace be with you in the midst of this...than you for sharing with all of us!

I'm so sorry for your loss! Thank you for your post though it's a nice reminder to stop panicking all the time for all the tiny things xx

I am so sorry for you loss.
Thank you for this post. I am always freaking out at the littlest stuff. I think its cause im young and its my first pregnancy, but i do appreciate you taking time to post this.

So sorry for your loss but a massive thank you for your post xx

I'm so sorry for your loss - it's very brave of you to come on here and help reassure other people x

So sorry for your loss ((hugs)) thank you for your sharing your post. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->