A message for all those worried about miscarriage.

:hugs:
So sorry for your loss, but thank you for your words. Sometimes we do need to be told that all those little aches and worries we have are actually completely normal

Hi everyone,

For weeks I was posting on here, petrified of miscarriage at every slight cramp and symptom. Well, unfortunately, it did happen, but looking back, none of the little things I was worried about was remotely indicative of the miscarriage.
The miscarriage cramps were INTENSE, nothing like the normal pregnancy cramps, and the bleeding was HEAVY, the little spots I had before here and there were nothing. So-- just wanted to say, see I would have liked to hear it, if its a miscarriage, you will know. The little symptoms that make you worry are most likely just the normal pregnancy.

A happy, healthy, and stress-less 9 months to you all.

This was such a thoughtfukl and self-less post. Thank you very much for it! I am truly sorry about your loss and appreciate the knowledge you passed a long, I was in search of a post JUST LIKE yours :) Thank you

I am always worrying about every little pain and pull so thank you for this post. It can't be easy to come on here and so selflessly think of others. I am so very sorry for your loss and I hope you get your sticky bean soon! Hugs to you! :hugs:

Thanks so much for your insight and knowledge. I'm very guilty of equating every twinge of pain with a miscarriage. I'm driving myself crazy:wacko: I'm very thankful for your post,:flower: it makes me feel so much better, although I do feel terrible for you.:sad1: I can not imagine your devisation. I wish you the best and good luck with your pregnancy journey to becoming a mother.:hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss. :cry: I've had 3 previous m/c so I understand how painful they are mentally, emotionally and physically. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->