• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A miracle has occured

oh my gosh that's fantastic! amazing and a blessing :)

Can't imagine how happy you must be - congrats on your miracle!!!! :)

I have been posting my problems on here, in a nutshell, tomorrow I was scheduled a D&C. My baby was either dead, or nothing was even there based on their tests, and my last ultrasound. We went to the final ultrasound today to confirm the baby is not there, and instead we got a healthy heartbeat! Baby not having a single problem, hb is on target!! No procedure tomorrow!
Also my hemorrhage healed itself!

wow Congratulations to you

brilliant, thank goodness you got the extra scan. wishing you lots of happiness for the rest of the pregnancy.

That is so awesome!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh wow!!! I'm SO excited and happy for you!

God is good! That is awesome news! Congratulations! :hugs:

Omg hormones!! i burst out cryin at this what a tool! thats fantastic!!!! xxx

Wonderful news! Couldnt have been better! Your little one is a fighter. Congrtulations!

wow thats amazing!.... congrats on a healthy hb!. I love stories like this

God is good! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and baby!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! So happy for you. Your story reminds me so much of mine. I got blood tests, was charting, everything was fine with my first pregnancy. One day (I think I was around 8 weeks), I got a call from the Dr saying I was miscarrying and didn't I have any blood yet?

They booked me for a D&C the next day. My DH and I almost got into a car accident because we were so upset. Anyway, showed up at the Dr office, start the internal scan, and the lady was like "why are you here again?" I told her the Dr said our baby had died and I was there for a D&C, and she said, "well, I can see the heart beating right there."

Turns out they mixed my bloodwork up with another ladies, and I never was miscarrying. The Dr never saw it before. The only thing that really saved me was that I was still charting and my temperatures had never gone down. My daughter is now 6.

This is my third pregnancy now, and I haven't gone for bloodwork or appt. yet. I'm 6 weeks+ now, but I've been down this road and provided everything goes well, I'll go in closer to 10-11 weeks when they can possibly hear the heartbeat, etc. While I trust Dr's, my story really made me trust myself, too.

I have been posting my problems on here, in a nutshell, tomorrow I was scheduled a D&C. My baby was either dead, or nothing was even there based on their tests, and my last ultrasound. We went to the final ultrasound today to confirm the baby is not there, and instead we got a healthy heartbeat! Baby not having a single problem, hb is on target!! No procedure tomorrow!
Also my hemorrhage healed itself!

Wonderful news, but also kind of unsettling that this can happen. How did things get as far as them scheduling a D&C for tomorrow... when there was nothing wrong with your baby?

I know all you want to do right now is celebrate, but I think I'd discuss that with your doctor. At the very least, maybe it will make him more cautious next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"