A miracle has occured

thats so amazing. well done for staying strong,and having such a good hubby to fight for you and your LO, how far along are you ?

They were not going to do a final ultrasound, my husband requested it for closure. Medically, they said it was unnecessary.

Wow, scary. They should make it a rule to do one prior to a d&c. My Dr. always did even moments prior to the procedure. Congrats on your miracle! And :thumbup: to hubby!

scary time for you but a wonderful outcome hun, Praise God he really is in control

awe your post made me cry! absolutely amazing!

I have been posting my problems on here, in a nutshell, tomorrow I was scheduled a D&C. My baby was either dead, or nothing was even there based on their tests, and my last ultrasound. We went to the final ultrasound today to confirm the baby is not there, and instead we got a healthy heartbeat! Baby not having a single problem, hb is on target!! No procedure tomorrow!
Also my hemorrhage healed itself!

Wonderful news, but also kind of unsettling that this can happen. How did things get as far as them scheduling a D&C for tomorrow... when there was nothing wrong with your baby?

I know all you want to do right now is celebrate, but I think I'd discuss that with your doctor. At the very least, maybe it will make him more cautious next time.

What made them come to the conclusion was that my HCG was not doubling, it was raising but not doubling. Then after eating his words when there was a hb, he said 15% of pregnancies do not follow that standard. Now I do not want to see everybody saying "as long as you are doubling you are fine" because millions of women do not, and go on to have healthy pregnancies.

What a beautiful thing, thank goodness you and your husband advocated for yourselves! Thanks for sharing your amazing story. How many weeks along are you? Congrats on your lil beanie!

Now almost 8 weeks. I have another U/S next Friday. I do not know what the future holds for my little bun, but I hope for the best! I am just happy that we have heard the little heartbeat!

Miracle. I hope the next months go by without any problems.

That is so amazing, and also terrifying that the doctors had scheduled u for a d&c and that, thanks to them, you were so close to having one.

Wishing u lots of luck for the rest of ur pregnancy xx

Oh Congrats Honey! It is so wonderful to hear some good news!!! YAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->