A miracle has occured

Wildfire81

Own it.
Reaction score
I have been posting my problems on here, in a nutshell, tomorrow I was scheduled a D&C. My baby was either dead, or nothing was even there based on their tests, and my last ultrasound. We went to the final ultrasound today to confirm the baby is not there, and instead we got a healthy heartbeat! Baby not having a single problem, hb is on target!! No procedure tomorrow!
Also my hemorrhage healed itself!

WOW! Congratulations. That's completely amazing. God is good. :)

wow that is amazing babe congrats :D xxxx

Congrats! :) That's wonderful!

WOW!!!! That is amazing I bet you are over the moon congrats!

So so sooooooo happy for you. You're little baby is a fighter. Hope you have a fantastic 9 months x x

Wow! That is amazing!!!! I am so glad baby is fine!

definitely shows you should never give up hope.
how on earth did they get it so wrong, it is very scary to read this as these are the proffessionals that we believe every time they tell us something

so pleased for you and heres hoping that the rest of the time is plain sailing

Ahhhhh wow hun, that is amazing!! What a fantastic thing to happen!! It looks like your little bean is a little Hercules!! Yay!!!! :happydance:

xxxxx

Congratulations :hugs: I had the same thing happen to me, but was actually operated on and my baby still survived. She's now a bouncing 2 and a half year old :)

Oh that is amazing!! congratulations hun x x

What a wonderful thing!! Thank you for sharing!!

oh wow what a wonderful thing to happen. im sat here sobbing at this news. hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

That is so wonderful to hear. I agree with PP that how could they have been SO wrong! Glad for you that everything looks good. God may not always answer our prayers but knows when to give us what we need :)

I just got goose bumps...I am very happy for you. oxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"