A name you love, but can't use, for whatever reason..

LOL!
Agreed on the dog names! They're stealing all the good ones!!!

Victoria, but DH's sister used it for her daughter even though she knew we've always wanted that name.

thibault - it's my cousin's name
inoue -bc my boy doesn't want to give our kid such an unusual name (unusual in our country that is)

and then there's the endless list of names of ppl you knew in high school you definatly don't want to name your kids after

Dylan and Jacob....Both OH's mates little boys names :(

Ashley. Me and OH LOVE it but it's my sister's name....I suppose we could use it.....

sky or skyler(skyla) fora girl but but lil bro is called kai and i spend a lot of time with him so i couldnt imagine sky and kai lol x

My SIL cat was called Jessie but I still called her Jessica because we loved the name

Oh yes. Lucy - Rich's mum's dogs name.

Snap! I love the name Lucy but we used to have a dog called that and OH won't let me use it. (We didn't name the dog, she was already called Lucy when we got her.)

Hollie, we had it picked out from when we first ttc, i told my friend who fell pregnant before me and has just had the baby and called her Hollie!!!

No one will know the names we choose this time!

I like Chloe, Nathan, Joshua, Tillie, Sophie but I have cousins with all the names!

Laura (family drama)

Daniel (my hubby's name)

Daniella (same reason)

Lucy (at least 3 close friends used it)

Evie... I would love to use that name again but it'd be too much like trying to replace her.

matthew. it's OHs cousin's name. wouldnt be too bad, but matthew's sister is katy!!

and niamh, OH says it sounds like steve :dohh: and he wouldnt be able to spell it. and ruaridh, again for the spelling!

I love Violet, it's my nan's name and it's not that common any more, but my OH says no as with our surname it sounds like Violently!! It would be Violet Allee (pronounced Ali), I think he is just making excuses because he doesn't like it :( I'll make it a middle name instead lol x

just to add to the thing about niamh sounding like steve, OH has actually agrees to eve for a girl...go figure lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->