A name you love, but can't use, for whatever reason..

Evie- I've loved it for a long time but it's my friends little girls name and will be my niece's name when she arrives in October.

i love the name Lexi but my friend has just called her little girl that!!
Everyone seems to pinch my names so i'm keeping quiet until my baby is born this time!!

logan !..
tramp / alcoholic who walks about the streets is called johnny logan :growlmad:
xx

Charlie, but it's my cats name... thanks to DH!

I love Innes, but cant have it as my cousins boy is called it :(

Ragan - loved this for a girl, but it would have been shortened to rae, and that is my biological father's names :dohh: maddi was soooooo nearly reagan instead :D

Emma as OHs ex and he doesnt want it now :(
Lottie I LLOOVVVEEEEE but i called my dog that before i got preggers last time :cry:
Harriet cos its my cousins name and also i have a friend called Tabitha with a sister called Harriet and that would be rather wrong.

Mitchell but OH's surname is Mitchell so i think Mitchell Mitchell would be a bit confusing and mean

Lily - Can't use it because it's my OH's nieces name.
Rosalie - Could use it, but don't want everyone thinking of Twilight when they say it!

Ooh, I thought of more.
Alex- it's my nephew's name, and also OH's brother who I don't really get on with.
Caitlin- too similar to my name I think.
Isabella - OH's niece's name.

Bethany - First name I found that fitted perfectly until I noticed the initials - BJ! :(

Good thread, my favourite boys name is Sebastian but my cousin called his son it. I also called my dog Sebastian (R.I.P gorgeous :cry:)

I also liked the name Benjamin (2nd choice tho) i told my friend and she stole it :cry:

I was told at 16 weeks raisin is a girl another scan monday fx it confirms it which eases the blow on the names :happydance:

XXX

I love the name Daniel but its my brother's x

heaven it doesnt go with my surname of evans if i put them together it would sound like a nursery rhyme

dylan but its my cousins sons name

sasha, cant use it cos its my dogs name!!

steven cos oh has a son called that also lewis - he has a nephew called that!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->