A NEW North East Meet Anyone? **Darlington and Metro centre**

I dont mind any date, as long as it doesnt clash with the other meet

Anna, Shall the Metro meet be on the weekend of the 29th? either sat, sun or mon? or are you saying that date is no good lol :blush: my head is in another world :wacko:

Darlington Ladies, what date is best for you xx

I'm up for both meets...and I'm free most of the time apart from 20th June as that is Lucas' christening :) So..just let me know xx

if there does end up being a darlo one id prob go to that one rather than the sunderland one just cos itd be muuuuuch easier

x

Yeah I'd like a metro meet, I'm in guisborough but it;s much easier to get to newcastle than sunderland x

Beccaface and RyliesMummy, What date for the metro centre would you prefer? xx

princessellie, i think the sunderland meet is happening on the 12th and i have said i would go there. If other Darlo girls want to meet on the 12th let me know and i will put there names down xx

Any time is good for me, except thursdays because I'm on a course and friday 4th & saturday 5th we're celebrating LO's 1st birthday x

Depends on when and where but I can meet in Darlington and the Metro x

i can do any time really for the darlo meet so long as i have enough time to book getting to my grans lol

tbh i could do the metrocentre one aswell i think, i presume there are trains direct or close from darlo?

x

there's a train to newcastle then from the station you can get the bus or metro to the metro centre :) I'll be going through from darlo so if your going we could always meet at darlo station and go through together :) x

I have space in the car for one and a baby if you live near me for darlo or the metro xx

5th, 19th or 26th?

There is a meet in Sunderland on the 12th so that will be no good.

What would everyone prefer?

We could do the Darlo In June and the Metro in July if people would prefer a break in between :) any suggestions? xx

5th is no good for me, LOs birthday is 4th, and we're having her party the day after :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->