A NEW North East Meet Anyone? **Darlington and Metro centre**

was it 11? I'm not sure but sure that time was mentioned. I'm easy though...free all day so just whatever suits people best :)

I don't think I'll be able to make it unless it's a bit later :cry:

I've been roped in to do my niece's hair for a friends wedding so she'll be coming to mine at 9, and it'll take me at least an hour and a half to do her hair, then I need to get 3 busses to the Metro :(

I can still come, what time is it i can do any time wheneveres best for every one else x

what time would you be able to make it for RyliesMummy? Becuase I think pinkmummy said she may be able to mae it a bit later on so if we make the meet early afternoon would that be better for people?

Early afternoon would be a lot better for me as Abbey tends to sleep after her 6am bottle till 10am. Haha.

yeah early afternoon is better for me too,ill have time to get ready then
where are we meeting ?

Next to KFC I believe. Everyone is still going yeah? Thread has gone a bit quiet! Haha x

thats good with me..2pm, KFC upstairs in blue section?

Yep :) I'm really shy but I promise I won't hide! Hahaha x

Considering we are still up and screaming (damn reflux) I think we are most likely out for tomorrow.

ETA...or today since its after midnight....meh..you know what I mean. Back to jigging Abigail up and down.

ooo I feel for you...we have also been up half the night. I'm off back to bed now as my mother has come round to take over Lucas duty since the OH is at work. Will check back later top see who is actually still going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->