A NEW North East Meet Anyone? **Darlington and Metro centre**

I can't do 19th unless it's early morning but other than that I'm good :) x

ive never been to darlo before i know a friend from there always wanted to go but i dont think i can
get a bus all the way there would have to switch busses one on durham then to darlo not sure.

what's darlo like? :)

5th is no good for me, LOs birthday is 4th, and we're having her party the day after :(

ooh just noticed our daughters were born on the same day

ahh and hello! :haha:

Awh yay baby buddies lol :happydance:
Don't worry I think we've all just invited ourselves!
Be nice to hear how much you're working on OH in person Jessduejan!;)

Haha yes we can swap progress reports :haha:
I'm quite looking forward to it :thumbup: none of my friends have babies yet and I daren't go to the mother and baby groups by myself so will be nice to meet up with other mummy's :blush:

how will we all know who is who when we are there? knowing me ill end up asking someone who isnt even from the meet :lol:

how will we all know who is who when we are there? knowing me ill end up asking someone who isnt even from the meet :lol:

I did that when we had a meet at the metro once :rofl: it was quite funny haha!! :D

We can post piccies of what we look like, look out for all the prams LOL or say what we will be wearing xx

Right well I'll most likey have my new Quinny Zapp by then :happydance:
I'm the little chubby one with the short black hair! lol
if anyone has facebook feel free to add me and study my pictures lmao x
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000956933877

:rofl: caitlinsmummy i can imagine that being funny aswell!

it depends what pushchair ill be using ill either have my silvercross pop if im getting on a bus and god i have never been on a bus yet with brooke in her pushchair yet so i am seriously hoping i can get a lift of my dad or ill end up making such a fool of myself on the bus trying to get on :lol:

i will post a piccy up later on and my fb link :)

xx

Right well I'll most likey have my new Quinny Zapp by then :happydance:
I'm the little chubby one with the short black hair! lol
if anyone has facebook feel free to add me and study my pictures lmao x
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000956933877

Ooo I'm going to add you on facebook just so I can stalk you a bit more now :winkwink:
I will have a black pram, says i2i on the hood I think, there is a pic of me in my siggy but feel free to add me on facebook too.
Just search Jessica Wake and pic is me and Lucas (not even sure if theres more than one but never mind) :thumbup:

Eshh when did having a stalker become a good thing :rofl: I might just not accept you ;)

well that's just plain mean :nope:
I'm sure you secretly love having a stalker :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->