A NEW North East Meet Anyone? **Darlington and Metro centre**

Shall we meet upstairs in the blue mall next to KFC (i will probably be inside stuffing my face on popcorn chicken lol) xx

Yep still up for it, lmao you won't be alone there with the popcorn chicken :haha:

I'm currently having a hair disaster, so I may be ginger by the meet :rofl:

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it :cry:

Had a phone call today from the sewing shop about my dress and they want me to go in on Saturday to get it measured for taking it up and doing the neckline :( The lady who is doing it is only in on a Saturday so looks like I'm gonna have to give it a miss :( Sorry. I am absolutely gutted xx

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it :cry:

Had a phone call today from the sewing shop about my dress and they want me to go in on Saturday to get it measured for taking it up and doing the neckline :( The lady who is doing it is only in on a Saturday so looks like I'm gonna have to give it a miss :( Sorry. I am absolutely gutted xx

Gosh there's a few that can't now, don't worry I'm sure we'll have another soon :hugs: x x

I might be able to make it but it would be later around 12-1ish. Will see what OH says x

Anyone who CAN'T make this one:

I've created a new thread for one next month :)

Hope everyone can make one of the two :hugs:

Click Here​

People will have to say whether they are going or not as i am not wasting petrol driving there for no reason. Please let me know if your going or not girls x

So are we all still going? What time are we meeting? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->