A NEW North East Meet Anyone? **Darlington and Metro centre**

oooh just noticed this... but Im busy that weekend :dohh:

next time then! have a lovely time :flower:

i'm gutted you cant go anna :( it would have been nice to see you and Alyssa again.
I've updated the front page again xx

I'm gutted too. :cry: Would have been so good to see you again Caroleanne, and to see everyone else. I don't finish work till 1pm (in Hebburn). I would then have to drive home to Sunderland, change out of my uniform, get Alyssa and head to the MetroCentre. I would be lucky to make it there for 3pm :(

Can I come? :blush:

Hello! :wave: I forgot, I was going to PM you about the meet as I remember you wrote on my profile wall that you lived in Newcastle! :dohh:

How does everyone fancy adding each other on Facebook so we know what we all look like?? :thumbup:

I'm up for adding on facebook. Search Jessica Wake and my picture is me and Lucas :) x

Can I come? :blush:

Hello! :wave: I forgot, I was going to PM you about the meet as I remember you wrote on my profile wall that you lived in Newcastle! :dohh:

How does everyone fancy adding each other on Facebook so we know what we all look like?? :thumbup:

Hey!! :)

I'm up for adding on Facebook :) I'm (edited) and my profile picture is my little princess Abbey :thumbup:

Right well I'll most likey have my new Quinny Zapp by then :happydance:
I'm the little chubby one with the short black hair! lol
if anyone has facebook feel free to add me and study my pictures lmao x
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000956933877

mine :)

So is everyone on the list still going? Will I have the youngest LO?
I'm 23 and LO is 6 weeks on Wednesday x

Oh dear, you had better keep him away from my DD, she's going through a baby craze atm, she loves babies, I can't even look at a picture of one without her trying to kiss the screen lol! x

mine, but I'll probably edit and delete the link in a couple of days so it's not hanging around forever.

Petite, your profile isnt appearing on Facebook! My profile is:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61305927
if anyone wants to add me :flower:

Oh dear, you had better keep him away from my DD, she's going through a baby craze atm, she loves babies, I can't even look at a picture of one without her trying to kiss the screen lol! x

Haha. Awww how cute! I'm sure Abbey will love any attention she gets! :) x

Cheers for the adds! Petite, accepted you but when I looked for your profile at first I couldnt find it, could have been my Facebook playing up! Getting excited now about the meet, especially as Logan loves meeting new babies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->