A 'present' from NYC

jenny82

Reaction score
My OH is off in New York on music-related business. I was supposed to be going but it kinda fell through.

So he is bringing me back something whether he likes it or not :D What would you want brought back from NYC given the chance?

Only thing is I don't like all that tiffany stuff. I had thought about holding something over at Anthropologie or something but I would also need to map out a store for him! SOmething quirky but easy to find.

Anthropologie is amazing! Could you not email the store nearest to him what you'd want and have them hold it for him? I'd probably ask for tonnes of American food, American Apparel is way cheaper too.

We don't have american apparrel here so its no loss to me either way I suppose. I haven't bought anything form them in years and the last few times I ordered online, the stuff was only ok.

He actually just text me himself of his own accord to suggest presents *wow*. His female friend out there has recommended some shops so I will look at websites tomorrow yay :)

I despise Tiffany too, so tacky! I'd hold something in Anthropologie or some other quirky, American only store. I'd maybe ask for some flea market find- I have heard they're amazing there- but only if he knows your style. Or a return ticket to NY, for the both of you? :p

Oh god no. He knows my style but I'm so fussy, it would be a one in a million chance he'd get what I want :)

Ok anthro may be the ticket. Might have a look for some autunmn-y boots :D

Do you like lotions? The Body Shop is really nice. (Not sure if you have that store over there) Or maybe something from Macy's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->