A question about constant erect nipples....

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
Ladies :flower:

As most of you already know ( due to me blabering about it alot !! ) I am due to start my first round of clomid (50mg) days 2-6 from June ! am overly over the moon about it after TTC for 2+ years.

I dont ovulate every month on my own ( hence the clomid) but according to day21 bloods I do ovulate some months. I tend to check it more via cervial mucus as I notice the change to stretchy etc and this month although it wasnt a great amount I did on cd13? roughly.. have some discharge that when stretched between my fingers stretched to about 2cm.....

My question is , since then I have had some odd tingly stomach twinges but nothing ive worried about BUT my nipples have randomly decided to stand to attention whenever they have felt like it for the last 3-4 days ( boobs have also felt heavier not so much painful but the nipples itself looks quite 'white'). I have a regular 28-29 day cycle and am due af's arrival in about 6 days. Iv never experianced this as a early sign that af is coming , actually ive never experianced it at all!!! Have also had the odd back pain over last 2 days quite low down ( but again its not something im trying to get my hopes up about !! ) - my nipples are my biggest concern-.

I feel 'different' this month . was really eager to get AF'S arrival but now im not so sure I am!!

How does it sound? whats the chances of this happening the week before im due to start clomid hey! would be just our luck !!

sending lots of love and babydust ! :kiss: . x x

I've had something similar this cycle too - I'm 6DPO today and my nipples have been rather 'eager' !! Ive had a few tingly feelings too, although I do wonder if I'm imagining them, and some tugging feelings in my tummy, but perhaps I just need the loo :haha:

Good luck :thumbup:

That was the only symptom I had before I got my BFP. And that was the first cycle before I started clomid too. Unfortunately I miscarried at 10 weeks but that's not related.

Good luck hun xx

thanks ladies :flower:

I had a wierd twinge in my lady garden area today lol. and my nipples have appeared all by thier selfs today - that and am feeling ultra tired!!

im only on CD21 so am no where near being able to test yet ! well .... i did do a test last night but ws negative which was to be expected. if i worked from the day i had the over stretchynes then tommorow ill be 8dpo tommorow..... although ive never ben great at following my ovulation!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"