A surprise baby number 3..

kimmy04

Reaction score
Well I am absolutely in shock. Hubby and I were done at 2. We had our boy and girl and we were so content. I'm only 25 though so didn't want to do anything permanent in case I changed my mind in a few years. It took us months of trying for our daughter as well as a miscarriage. I had always been on the pill but after she was born I didn't want to go back on it so we just made sure to use condoms every time. We went camping a couple weeks ago for mothers day and of course had a little too much wine and one oopsie. Didn't think much of it until my period was late.. I tested today and my frer could not have been more obvious. I'm freaking out!! 3 kids?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/kimmy04/Mobile%20Uploads/20160522_142522.jpg

Oh wow. Congratulations!!! 3 kids will be great. ;)

Thank you! I'm so scared. Was almost out of diapers after 5 years.. just gave away all my boy stuff. We just bought a new house (with much bigger bills!) This was so unexpected..

Congratulations!!!! Does hubby know yet?

Yes he knows would have been fun to surprise him but he was the one who was thinking I was preggo and bought me the test haha.

We are very close!!! I'm over on the coast ;). Close to prince Rupert

Yes he knows would have been fun to surprise him but he was the one who was thinking I was preggo and bought me the test haha.

Haha they can be so clever sometimes can't they? My OH made me test a couple of weeks back because my boobs 'looked different'. I was like 'there is no way I am pregnant' but he was so adamant he went to a Day/Night chemist to get me a test and what do you know BFP. Sadly I had a chemical pregnancy a few days later but it's crazy how he knew my body better than I did!

Congrats again. Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!

Hi kimmy I'm also 25 and have just found out I'm expecting my 3rd! I have 3yo and a 1.5yo boys! I'm terriified! Not fully sunk in yet lol

Congratulations!! We said we were done with 5 between us (2 each from previous marriages and one between us), and the same as you, one oopsie without a condom and pregnant! Even though I knew I was right around ovulation, it still felt surreal seeing that positive test. We already needed a bigger house, but as soon as we knew we couldn't imagine changing it! I think I'm 7+2 today xxxxx

This one is a surprise number 3 too!!!!
I'm young (24) as well. It's a bit of a shocker. I've got used to it now though and I'm excited.
Congratulations x

Congrats to all of you! We're going to have 3 kids crazy!! Haha. I have one of each but it would certainly make things easier if this one turns out to be a girl..my youngest is a girl and I gave away all my boy stuff when we found out she was a girl! And we only have 3 bedrooms in our new house so someone will have to share. I doubt my 5 year old son will want to share with a new brother haha. I'm still in shock. This changes everything.. probably have to get a different vehicle even though we just bought a new truck

I'm in the same boat. Except I was ON birth control pills when I got pregnant. Took them religiously, never missed, no antibiotics. The only thing the doctor could do was to shrug and say, "Well, it's not 100%" Ahh! I am NOT ready for this yet. My youngest won't even be 2 by the time the new baby gets here.

Don't worry. My oldest was 13 months when my second son was born. Lol. I feel like this time the age gap will be huge. My boys are 3.5 and 2.5 now

I'm another surprise #3! Still can't believe it sometimes. Worried about the house and cars too. But we're happy. :thumbup:

Hi we are also expecting a surprise third baby we already have a five year old girl and a 2year old boy I don't think it's really sunk in yet I am nearly 11 weeks and still a bit in denial haven't told anyone other than husband my mum just thinks I'm getting fat��

Wow this is so funny so many surprise number 3 babies! I really think the stress of wanting it so badly with our daughter is what made it take so long. Now this time not trying at all.. guess it was meant to be. Now the waiting begins! I'm a little nervous because I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks 1 month before getting pregnant with our daughter. But what's meant to be will happen I guess! I had a really rough pregnancy last time too.. my appendix burst when I was 5 months pregnant had to have emergency surgery I was put under and given a lot of drugs which scared me. She also came out early and labour was only a few hours and she was delivered by my husband and a nursing student and wasn't breathing. She's fine now but had a rough start and I'm so scared to go through it again!

Congratulations!!' We are also expecting surprise baby number 3...eek! I'm 26 and have two girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->