A surprise baby number 3..

Hey I also recently found out I'm pregnant again WITH MY 4TH! this was defo a surprise, OH and I already have 5 between us (hes has two older boys 13 and 9 and we have a 5 yr old boy, 3 yr old girl and 21month old girl) we were DONE but the universe (and science) had other ideas oh and did i mention we're getting married in 10days time! I'm completely overwhelmed if im being honest, i know that the further along i get I will love this baby just like the others but i just cant help thinkin it is the worst timing as the morning sckness has taken over and i barely have energy to do the usual day to day things with 3 children under 6 never mind plan a wedding. I found out 3 weeks ago and havent told a soul other than OH, im constantly sick and everyone just thinks im losing weight for the wedding but its not and i cant even tell anyone lol I made such a song and dance about being done having babies and i lost 6 and a half stone in 20 months to get married and now its all different and i just dont know how to feel about it all, anyone else in similar position?:wacko:

Wow crazy how life has other plans for us sometimes. Good for you on the weight loss journey! I'm sure you will feel much better this time around! I'm still super early so the morning sickness hasn't started yet but I'm sure it will very soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->