A surprise... CLICK HERE!

TryinFor1

mommy <3
Reaction score
Hello ladies :hi:

SO. I am kinda upset right now and probably doing this is a rash decision. HOWEVER, I dont care. I need some good karma and I would love to make someone happy. I was gonna wait till I got my :bfp: but oh well.

I bought a CBFM a few months ago. I tried to use it but my cycle was too long. I then used it this cycle, my second clomid cycle because I had already opened the box of sticks. I got my peak and blah de blah, I am 2dpo so I stopped using it.

NOW.

I am giving it away. For free. Along with 40 sticks that are free also. I dont want it. I dont want to use it again.

OPKs work great for me so I thought I would make someones day by giving them a $300 worth of ttc equipment. If they get pregnant using this, that would be a wonderful thing for me to know I helped them.

This is limited to US girls only, sorry UK girls, because I am in the US and shipping to the UK would be way too expensive.

HOWEVER, there is a catch. If you are the one who gets it, you MUST give it away for free also after you achieve your bfp and if it still works correctly of course. Obviously, I cant hunt you down and make you give the monitor away but I will go on your word. By putting your name in this drawing, I will take that as a PROMISE that you will give it away also, if it is still usable.

Whoever wants it, simply say something. I will draw names from a hat in a few days (to give people time to put their names in) and let whoever wins it know as soon as I can. I wont be able to ship it until next week because of financial issues but will be able to get it out no later than a week from today (possibly 5 days from today. I think DH gets paid on the 15)

Also, if you have irregular cycles, this wont work for you. This is really only for women who have 42 day cycles or less. Sorry if that doesnt include you. I wish it worked no matter how long the cycle.

CONTENTS:

CBFM
40 sticks
directions how to reset it
printed out manual (my damn dog chewed up the original set :dohh:)

AND GO!

I don't want it because I have one, but I just wanted to say how nice of you it is to give it away. You will make someone very happy.

Please put me in the drawing!!!! I'd pay any shipping or anything, this would be so much easier!!! And I'd be more than happy to pay it forward! Thanks !!! :happydance: And :dust: good luck fxd for your :bfp:

Please put me in the drawing also! I would absolutely love to have this. x

Oh and spacy, congrats on your wedding tomorrow!

I would love to be added to the drawing! This is so nice of you to do this, I would pay for the shipping as well :flower:

i would love for you to add me to the drawing. i would definately pass it along once i get my BFP as OH and i have no plans of having children close together in age. i would also have no issues reimbursing you the cost of shipping as you are being so generous to make an offer like you have.

i hope everything works out for you and you get your BFP soon as well!!!!

aThis is so nice of u.
Please include me in the drawing I dont mind paying shipping and when is time for me to pass it along for free I dont mind including a new package of stivls

aThis is so nice of u.
Please include me in the drawing I dont mind paying shipping and when is time for me to pass it along for free I dont mind including a new package of stivls

Hello ladies :hi:

SO. I am kinda upset right now and probably doing this is a rash decision. HOWEVER, I dont care. I need some good karma and I would love to make someone happy. I was gonna wait till I got my :bfp: but oh well.

I bought a CBFM a few months ago. I tried to use it but my cycle was too long. I then used it this cycle, my second clomid cycle because I had already opened the box of sticks. I got my peak and blah de blah, I am 2dpo so I stopped using it.

NOW.

I am giving it away. For free. Along with 40 sticks that are free also. I dont want it. I dont want to use it again.

OPKs work great for me so I thought I would make someones day by giving them a $300 worth of ttc equipment. If they get pregnant using this, that would be a wonderful thing for me to know I helped them.

This is limited to US girls only, sorry UK girls, because I am in the US and shipping to the UK would be way too expensive.

HOWEVER, there is a catch. If you are the one who gets it, you MUST give it away for free also after you achieve your bfp and if it still works correctly of course. Obviously, I cant hunt you down and make you give the monitor away but I will go on your word. By putting your name in this drawing, I will take that as a PROMISE that you will give it away also, if it is still usable.

Whoever wants it, simply say something. I will draw names from a hat in a few days (to give people time to put their names in) and let whoever wins it know as soon as I can. I wont be able to ship it until next week because of financial issues but will be able to get it out no later than a week from today (possibly 5 days from today. I think DH gets paid on the 15)

Also, if you have irregular cycles, this wont work for you. This is really only for women who have 42 day cycles or less. Sorry if that doesnt include you. I wish it worked no matter how long the cycle.

CONTENTS:

CBFM
40 sticks
directions how to reset it
printed out manual (my damn dog chewed up the original set :dohh:)

AND GO!

Wow such a wonderful thing to do, your an amazing lady, god bless and lots of baby dust to you wrapped up in a BFP xx

Ooh how nice! I won't ask to be put in the drawing cuz I know a lot of women are TTC#1 and I am TTC#2. Albeit, I'm on a time limit, but I already have a baby, and lovely steppies. I just wanted to say this was so nice of you!

Aww, thats such a nice thing of you to do! Please add me to your drawing.. :flow:

That is awesome.. I would like to be added to the names and I will definitely pay for shipping and pass it on AFTER i GET my BFP... :D I pray you get your BFP this month...

i would like to be added to the drawing! thats so amazing of you!

Thanks lovelies!!!

I could use all that luck and baby dust as I am 2dpo!!

Rachael I love you! You are amazing.

Also Katie no matter how many children you have you deserve a bfp just like everyone else and I know that you WILL GET THAT BFP!!! :hugs:

Please add me. I've been researching them and almost bought one the other day. How sweet of you. I'll pay any postage that comes up too.

Rachael I love you! You are amazing.

Also Katie no matter how many children you have you deserve a bfp just like everyone else and I know that you WILL GET THAT BFP!!! :hugs:

I certainly hope so. We have til April.... FX'd!

BUMP.

It was still on the front page but I want it to be towards the top so nobody overlooks it. I want to give everyone a chance.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->