A tad bit jealous.

MartinaLynn

(WTT) for Baby #1
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a little more than a tad bit jealous of my brother in law's wife who just announced they are going to be having their third child next summer. This one was an "oopsy" I guess.

I just want one sooo bad! That was supposed to be me having a baby next summer! Since I found out that I could get into my college program early (fall 2010), DH and I decided to put off on having a little one. But I can't get over the fact that I could possibly have been pregnant right now and due next summer, had we decided differently. But no... not me. I sure hope I made the right decision to wait, and that I don't drive myself insane wondering what could be happening right now if I had chosen the other route.
:dohh:

In the meantime, I'l have to deal with this jealous feeling that I can't get rid of. I wish I knew how to get rid of it because it stinks.

I feel the same way. My OH's police academy is getting set back a couple of months, which is actually better for us in the long run because the one that is at a later date is way less of a commute. I don't, luckily, have anyone close to me who is pregnant, but one of my cousins just had a baby in September, and I wish it were me. I do know, though, that by waiting me and OH will be happier when LO arrives. :hugs:

I can imagine how you feel, it is hard. You will come to terms with it in your own time, and its important to remember that it will eventually be you. I know right now that does not offer any comfort and its annoying to hear that sometimes. You will be fine. Good Luck with your college course. What are you going to study?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->