A TMI question...

wanting2more

Reaction score
Has anyone else been getting pressure 'down there' already and swelling? I didnt get that until 3rd tri with my others and ive already checked for varicose veins and its not that :(

My lady bits feel a little bit more puffier but have heard this can happen. Not sure about the pressure though.

I've felt pressure and a bit of pain too. I didn't have it with my last two so it freaks me out a bit. I don't see my dr till monday so hoping it doesn't get worse. Otherwise, I'll be going in earlier.

I think I feel that a bit more when I feel a little more bloated...

Mine is only noticeable after standing for long periods, after DTD or sitting on the toilet. I did get it a bit earlier with DD2 so around 32wks compared to late 30s with the other 2. I guess being a 4th it can be normal. Just more to worry about haha

If I stand to long etc I get puffy! Haha! Never had it the first time but this time and last time it's happening! X

I've been definitely puffy/swelled for a couple weeks now. Hubby noticed it too. Hemorrhoids have also made their lovely appearance from the pressure.

A million percent yes. Standing too long makes me feel that pressure and I've had two bad bouts of swelling and puffiness down there. I'm not so bad this week but got in a real swollen itchy mess last week after sitting own on a work course all day in jeans. I tend to feel the pressure feeling at tea time stood doing tea after a day at work too and remember the feeling from last pregnancy although I don't think it was as bad

Same here. The swelling is especially bad after DTD. I reach down to clean myself up and am like, "Holy crap! Is that normal?" :haha:

Its good to hear that i am not the only one lol. Its funny how even being my 4th baby im still just as worried and confused hahaha

Nothing for me but to be honest, this is my first and I'm only 18 weeks. So I'm not sure what's normal. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->