A 'to achieve a BFP' in November List

Thanks Tinylo :hugs:, I'm on month three as well so I doubt I know any more (and probably less) than you do!! I'm excited about this month though, I feel like my body has finally worked out the BCP from their systems (don't know why just intuition I guess)

I'm testing Tuesday...nearly CD36, so we agreed on Tuesday morning!

Steph, you won't be able to resist - you'll end up testing tomorrow morning!:rofl:

I'm not allowed haha, well we havent bought one yet, OH and i are going on my lunch break to buy one...now if only i could hold in a wee till 1pm hahahah

Im new here and hoping to get my BFP in NOV! :happydance:

can count me in too, got my AF on saturday so heres to november, early xmas present

(you know what Iv realised my cycle was 33 days so that would make me due in december not novemeber haha xxxxxx)

you can add me to the list am cd 9 today

add me too, hopin to get BFP on sunday with an early test.....too impatient to wait :)

Hello all. Well... My period is due this week and I am feeling distinctly odd. I keep telling myself that I am probably imagining it or inventing symptoms and probably I will get my period at the end of the week ... but...

standing at the till in the canteen today I suddenly felt like I was sucking wire and I thought 'oh my, is that the metalic thing?'.

Last night I was just so tired and all today I have had small (fairly insignificant) waves of nausea. Nothing huge, certainly not enough to make me rush to the toliet, but certainly something.

If I am then I will be amazed seeing as I only came off the pill on the 16th. My cycle is roughly 25/26 days and I am now on day 23 or 24.

The prospect of getting pregnant so quickly is quite scary, as we thought we'd have to at least give it a month or two.

Hey Beanz

I've heard that you are actually much more fertile in the first few months after coming off the pill (maybe an influx of hormones or something)! Before I knew that, I had waited 3 months (doh), but managed to get pregnant first try and I know what you mean by unexpected! Unfortunately, it was a chemical pregnancy, so here I am day 19 of month number 3.

All I can say is that I had loads more symptoms (or so I thought) last month than both the first and this month, so I guess you never can tell!

At the mo, I'm feeling a bit sicky when I haven't eaten for an hour or two and had a dizzy spell today, but I'm thinking it must be in my head as I'm only about 6/7DPO!

When are you going to test? I'm thinking I can't wait much past Friday which will be 10DPO or CD22 of 25/26 day cycle! Patience is not one of my strong points!

Hey Beanz

I've heard that you are actually much more fertile in the first few months after coming off the pill (maybe an influx of hormones or something)! Before I knew that, I had waited 3 months (doh), but managed to get pregnant first try and I know what you mean by unexpected! Unfortunately, it was a chemical pregnancy, so here I am day 19 of month number 3.

All I can say is that I had loads more symptoms (or so I thought) last month than both the first and this month, so I guess you never can tell!

At the mo, I'm feeling a bit sicky when I haven't eaten for an hour or two and had a dizzy spell today, but I'm thinking it must be in my head as I'm only about 6/7DPO!

When are you going to test? I'm thinking I can't wait much past Friday which will be 10DPO or CD22 of 25/26 day cycle! Patience is not one of my strong points!

I'm going to wait until the weekend at least (day 26ish) ! I may get my period before then anyway (my last period was a week early and I came off the Mini-pill at the same time so I don't really know when it's due) in which case I won't bother. :haha:

I had to stop myself buying a test the other day as I don't want to be to obsessive about it but now I am having all these signs I am starting to think 'what if...' . I have told my boyfriend that I feel like I am but not to get his hopes up.

oh actually im not because my cycle is long ill be december!:dohh:

oooh i'm missing out! Can i join in? This just might be my month, it might!!!! Testing on Monday if AF has kept her ugly mug out of it until then!

Third month trying...isnt 3 a lucky number??

oooh i'm missing out! Can i join in? This just might be my month, it might!!!! Testing on Monday if AF has kept her ugly mug out of it until then!

Third month trying...isnt 3 a lucky number??

I sure hope so cuz I'm on month 3 too!

Thanks! Look like you and I will be testing around the same time!

:dust: for both of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->