A 'to achieve a BFP' in November List

oooh I hope 3 is a lucky number girls - I am on third month as well!:hugs:

I am 7DPO today. I tested and BFN.. Gaaa.. I'm so antz when it comes to the 2 week wait...
I want to rush in and get a beta quan done!!!...

tomorrow I'll be 8DPO I think I'm gonna give in to that blood work teehee..

AF due next wensday

I don't think they'll do blood work without a good reason - missed AF, light AF prior cycle and symptoms, BFP on hpt...at least that's how my doc works. If yours will...wow! Can I go to them? :laugh2:

GL on your BFP!

Actually He will it's quite nice to have I mean I do have siggys like morning sickness (well its more after 5pm that it sets off really bad) but that and Tingly breasts.
But sure u can come see him...

I dont think I would like being prodded with a needle every month...lol

i wouldnt fancy all those needles either!

I try and tell myself to be patient - whether I find out this week or next is no big deal - it will still be the same result. I wait for AF - the easiest and cheapest way to tell if baby is on board!

can i join in too, i'm on CD10 :happydance:
how do i attach one of those tickers to show my cycle?

still no sign of af...and now Im waaaaaay late. like last bcp on the 24th or 25th and still no af.

going to the doctors tomorrow

Im still waiting too, last period was on 12th October and now 5 days over due, dont know when to test, dont want to do it too early

Im still waiting too, last period was on 12th October and now 5 days over due, dont know when to test, dont want to do it too early

DonnaP you can test from the day your period was due with almost any home pregnancy test! Too early is 5 days before your period is due like I did on wednesday. Silly me lol :rofl: Go for it - I hope you get a BFP!

I think I'm out this month - feeling absolutely normal with AF due in 3 days - can't be a good sign right? :cry:

count me in
just ordered some naughty outfits at an ann summers party last week so will try my best lol

Hi Danielle! Haven't seen you online for a while! Good luck getting your BFP!:crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->