A unique situation...

Welcome to b&b - it's a great forum, really friendly.

I know, everyone's made me feel so welcome since I joined a couple days ago - what an amazing place where everyone understands each other totally! I felt so alone before, because all I think about is babies, and all I talk about is babies...........I don't feel ashamed that I'm broody anymore! :happydance:

Lots of LO's, lol. If BnB was a room and everyone was there there'd be a lot of babies and kids and pregnant ladies lol

Welcome! There's nothing greater than a mother's love, and your baby will have two! You'll make great mommies :)

Welcome! There's nothing greater than a mother's love, and your baby will have two! You'll make great mommies :)

Thank you! So, when are you going to start TTC? Are you itching to like me?? :happydance:

Thank you! So, when are you going to start TTC? Are you itching to like me?? :happydance:

Absolutely! OH and I have decided on NTNP (so it just sorta... "happens") when he gets back from bootcamp in July of this year. I'm very excited!

Absolutely! OH and I have decided on NTNP (so it just sorta... "happens") when he gets back from bootcamp in July of this year. I'm very excited!

Yay! That is so exciting. We're shooting for August (sooner if I have my way lol) x

Yay! That is so exciting. We're shooting for August (sooner if I have my way lol) x

How exciting! Perhaps we'll be bump buddies :)

How exciting! Perhaps we'll be bump buddies :)

That would be so awesome!

Hi Babylove

Just wanted to wish you and your OH luck with ttc I am sure you both will be brill mummys, when do you plan to start ttc?

Aww thanks! If I had my way we'd start now, but I have no healthcare yet so we are shooting for August on our anniversary :flower:

Good luck to you too! Sending lots of :dust: your way...

Thank you hunnie!!!

Fingers crossed you get that healthcare soon, August aint that far away ohhh ekkkk:happydance:how exciting:baby::baby::baby: I would love to follow your story (if you dont mind me stalking you) :flower::blush:

Hi Babylove

Just wanted to wish you and your OH luck with ttc I am sure you both will be brill mummys, when do you plan to start ttc?

Aww thanks! If I had my way we'd start now, but I have no healthcare yet so we are shooting for August on our anniversary :flower:

Good luck to you too! Sending lots of :dust: your way...

Thank you hunnie!!!

Fingers crossed you get that healthcare soon, August aint that far away ohhh ekkkk:happydance:how exciting:baby::baby::baby: I would love to follow your story (if you dont mind me stalking you) :flower::blush:

It seems far away sometimes! I'm sure it will creep up on us though...and no I don't mind you stalking me, lol. I love being stalked :winkwink:

ooooooooooo I always get so excited for people planning TTC and knowing its just round the corner too! ekkk

(I am not a mad person honestly) I just love it, The people I have met on BNB are so nice and loving that its nice knowing they are going to have their wish come true and how much love their LO's are going to have it just makes me so so so so HAPPY

ooooooooooo I always get so excited for people planning TTC and knowing its just round the corner too! ekkk

(I am not a mad person honestly) I just love it, The people I have met on BNB are so nice and loving that its nice knowing they are going to have their wish come true and how much love their LO's are going to have it just makes me so so so so HAPPY

I get excited when other people start planning on TTC, too! Truly, my broodiness is a bit maddening, I'll admit, but I'm not really jealous of the ladies on this site who are TTC or already preg... I'm happy for them! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->