a very lovely suprise!!

I remember that day. I looked across the room and the incubator was no longer there, just a heated cot. I went a bit coo coo looking for her incubator, and asked everyone where she was. They were like "She still there! Shes just in a cot!" :cloud9:

I have to confess when i first turned round and saw 3 incubators instead of 4 i was like " is she in here?" :rofl: then i spotted her in the corner tucked up under her little blankets :cloud9:

:rofl: Awww.. Did you have one of those worried looks and then wanted to have a giggle!! x

When Brooke first went into her hot cot, I started singing "you are my sunshine" to her at every opportunity. She used to stare up at me when I started singing, and even now a year on she still stops and looks-even settles if she's been crying!
Same here! Except that our song is "Ally Bally" (which I changed to Abby Babby) She just loves it. When she is screaming her head off, I whisper it into her ear and she stops immediately.

yes!! and embarassed at not being able to pick my baby out immediatly :blush: :rofl:
xx
:rofl: We were sure Abby wasn't really ours but kept saying "Well, they give us the same one every time so this must be the one we are taking home"

Way to go Rosalie.:happydance: Another milestone gone. I always saw a positive side to the NNICU - that we get so many of these "firsts" in the first few months. Full term mums are just struggling to keep their eyes open at that point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->