A year isn't too long :)

Katia-xO

Mummy to 1 & baking #2
Reaction score
I've been to the docs this morning and now i'm waiting for :witch: to arrive before i can start taking the pill again. Can honestly say this is the ONLY time i'll say i want her to come back!! lol she's unusually late but 2 tests can't be wrong i suppose..
Me and OH have decided that i stay on the pill [when the witch lets me start] until December 09, we then see how our situation has changed and whether we're financially ready for a bambino - then either get going or stay as we are for a while longer.
Anyone else waiting for financial and health reasons? x

You're right! A year is not that long at all. Just think about this past year and how quickly it has flown by!
We are waiting for our finances to settle down. We just bought our first home this year. We are having some issues with it that need some TLC. When we have the repairs completed, we want to be able to put away some money in case our home decides to pull another fast one on us :rofl:
I honestly don't know how long I will be waiting for my chance to TTC at this point, and to be honest, I don't dare set a date cause I don't want to be dissapointed when it doesn't happen then. I am getting better and better with the idea of waiting.

Awwh :) You're right, a year is practically nothing. Go and enjoy eachother's company. Book a nice holiday together. Make lots of plans. It will fly by!
Hope the :witch: rears her face soon honey.
I am waiting, not sure how long, lol what can I say, I'm not even in the wtt colomn. I have no one to wtt with! But it's mainly because I have NO idea what I'm gunna do with my life. I'm thinking of joining the army, or going off to uni. Can't quite decide.. xx

i had a m/c a week and a half ago and my oh and i have decided to wait a year to ttc so hopefully for both of us it will go fast... good luck with waiting im here if u every need someone to talk to... we can play the waiting game together.... *huggs*

I'll be waiting along with all of you :D

Coming on here and reading the birth stories (the particularly long and painful ones) will hopefully get me through! :happydance:

:witch: turned up this morning :).
1 less thing to worry about now lol.
Thanks for all your messages xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe