Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

vickilouise

Reaction score
SLEEP... anybody know what it is? I certainly dont!!!
i am physically tired though ive been in my bed since half 10 tonight ive not been asleep... I am back in work @ 8am! Ive been off (taken 4 days of hols) as my workplace dont know i am pregnant yet. i took the days off in the vain that ill get myself a nice night time routine as ive had this trouble the past few weeks but no, i physically am knackered but yet when i go to bed... nothing i cant sleep. I just lie there with things whirling around in my head like how im going to afford everything, where the money is going to come from, where im going to live etc etc... being a mum doesnt faze me its the setting things up bit that is.
any tips on how to get my sleep back to normal...

I know its down to stress and its bad for my growing baby but i cant go through this till the questions in my head are answered, it could be months.

The long and short of it is that i am not going to sleep tonight, Im staying awake until tommorow/tonight and try and shock my system into letting me sleep. if i sleep now i wont wake up 4 work.

:help::help::help::help::help:

Aw hun thats no good. Maybe you should go to the doctor or a herbal store for something natural to help you sleep?

Hope you get some ZZZ's soon :hugs:

Its fairly common is the 1st trim and also in the 3rd, I don't even know what sleep feels like :(

aww dont tell me that jazzy... im so miserable aswell and i know im gonna be a crank cos ive had no sleep.

Aw i'm sorry to hear that, sorry to say but I didn't have this problem early on, the whole first trimester all I did was sleep basically lol. But what helps me when I can't sleep is either turning on the tv, or reading a book, usually when I start doing something i'll get tired enough to go to sleep, of you can always try a glass of warm milk =]

If things are really worrying you when you lay down to slepp, I find it's really good to bet a notebook, and write it all down, just let it pour out onto the page.... sometimes you kind of 'give it away' for a little while. When you've finished scribbling madly, put the notebook down on the bedside table, and imagine that you're putting the problems away for now... sometimes it works....................

:hi:vickielouise,
I know what you are going through. I am having the same problem. All I know is that no matter how tired you are in the daytime do not nap. Try to get to bed early at night though. Sometimes it works and then sometimes it does not. I have to work 12hour day and nightshift routines and I know what going without sleep is like and it is sooooo much worse when you are pregnant. One thing I have not tried is some meditation and stretching and a warm glass of milk before bed. Try it, maybe it will help you. :hugs:

I've had problems sleeping earlier on, and asked my midwife about it, who told me that getting very little sleep will not affect your baby at all. There ya go, one less thing to worry about :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->