AAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! SOOO CONFUSED!!!!! Help me pleeeeeease!!!

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Right some of you know I thought I ovulated last Thursday, I had EWCM on fri and sat and a very small amount yday..... my temp dropped and rose and FF said I ov'd on Thur....BUT I thought you got EWCM before OV?? My CP was high and soft, and now its either so High I can't reach it or its at my opening - bit confused there.

I have also been taking OPK's which I didn't use on Thurs, I did one Sat,2 yday and 1 this morning. They got lighter and lighter until today which is darker.....BUT still not as dark as control line (would post pic but can't find battery charger grrrrr) so anyway today I am really dry, hardly any CM

ANY INFO OR OPIONION WOULD BE SOOOO GRATEFUL, as I am going to go and stay with my Nan for a couple of days as its her first Bday without Grandad..........I do not wanna miss my eggy though what do ppl think I need to do?????

SORRY FOR THE ESSAY!!!

Hi I don't know about CP as don't follow, but would say judging by your cycle length (30 days) OPK and EWCM you either are yet to ov or did on Thurs. I would say go and see your nan and keep doing the OPKs and if they get darker it is probably still to happen, but if they don't - it happened last week. EWCM can last as much as a week and even after ov. When it dries up completely and if your BBs go tender these are signs you have Ov'd. I got obvious OV pains last month myself. If it does happen later at least you will have a clearer idea of your cycle for next month.
Good luck. x.

Thanks Greta, bbs are a bit sore if a poke them :rofl: BUT not just normally, will be off to my Nan's soonish so fingers crossed...xx

I agree.

Just a thought to add - sometimes it can be hard to tell the diff between last night's spermies and EWCM....? The diff is usually that EWCM is clearer and more stretchy, but the other can a bit like that too.

The temps look like ov could have occured Friday, which means your BDing was well timed. Prob wise to keep testing. www.peeonastick.com has a page about OPK results taken by a person all through a month and they do seem to get lighter and darker somewhat at random:
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkodyssey.html

Sorry can't be more help :)

oh yes i know but it was defo EWCM on 1st day I got it, if not all and it was alot, i know not spermies as we didnt :sex: the night before i got that, i have more cramping now :( eeek, but thanks soooooooo much for website its perfect :D how r u getting on? :hug:

oh yes i know but it was defo EWCM on 1st day I got it, if not all and it was alot, i know not spermies as we didnt :sex: the night before i got that, i have more cramping now :( eeek, but thanks soooooooo much for website its perfect :D how r u getting on? :hug:

Yeah, I love that website. It just has soooo much info! Meg is great.

I'm on a weird cycle myself. I had two diff pos OPKs (OH was away for first, and I was really sick then, so second was a nice surprise), but not sure if I actually ov'd. And now I've been spotitng for 9 days! No idea what's going on. I think it's AF making a reallllllllly slow entrance!

well fingers crossed it isn't :af: but if it is here is to your July baby :D good luck hun :hug:

Must admit I was also wondering about the order in which the EWCM arrives.

Before ovulation or after ovulation?

Also, that "mittelschmerz", does this occur before or after the EWCM?
(A German word that means "middle pain," mittelschmerz is simply pain during ovulation. Pain on one side of your lower abdomen).

Jai-Jai, My last baby was concieved with AI and I had cramping (pulling, stitch like feeling) right from 2 DPO. The pain you are having could be mittelschmerz", or it could be the first sign you are preggas :)
Fingers crossed it is the latter and you get your :bfp:

Must admit I was also wondering about the order in which the EWCM arrives.

Before ovulation or after ovulation?

Also, that "mittelschmerz", does this occur before or after the EWCM?
(A German word that means "middle pain," mittelschmerz is simply pain during ovulation. Pain on one side of your lower abdomen).

Jai-Jai, My last baby was concieved with AI and I had cramping (pulling, stitch like feeling) right from 2 DPO. The pain you are having could be mittelschmerz", or it could be the first sign you are preggas :)
Fingers crossed it is the latter and you get your :bfp:

I think you're meant to relase the egg on your last day of EWCM.... theory being after it's been realsed and lasted it's 12-24hrs, you don't need fertile mucous any more. (I think some people get EWCM a bit after too though...??). Good luck :)

Oh, and you're meant to get 'middle pain' before you ov, by a day or so, so quite likely to get ov pain when your EWCM is starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->