Aaggh braxton hicks

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Started with braxton hicks yesterday, not painful but tummy is going so tight. Had quite a few today as been walking Alot. I remember then we'll from previous pregnancies but not sure I remember them being g this early!! (20+4)

I got them earlier this time as well. If they become more frequent or painful then take a rest. :)

I started having them at 16 weeks with my son. Hope they stay away for a long time with this baby :(
I totally hate them, as well as post orgasm cramps :lol:.

I had my first one of this pregnancy a few days ago. I was shocked it happened so early, haven't had one since then but I'm hoping that wasn't a precursor to whats about to come lol!

My doc noticed one at my 13 week appt when she was measuring my uterus. She said they happen pretty early we just don't usually notice them as early in first pregnancies but since we're familiar with them in subsequent pregnancies we'll notice them sooner

i didnt have them with dd had them yesterday bump was so tight didnt hurt just really uncomfortable do not like them one bit eased off once i got home from work and laid down for a bit

I feel like I didn't get them in my first pregnancy until 34weeks+ but I've had 3-4 already with this one, starting out around 21 weeks.

had them the other night while laying on my side. They weren't painful, just disconcerting but I know that they can strike whenever and that they generally mean diddly squat until later on or they increase in frequency. Best way to ward them off? Rest and hydration. True facts.

I started having them at 16 weeks with my son. Hope they stay away for a long time with this baby :(

What is this? post orgasm cramps? That's a thing?

Aren't orgasms supposed to make you feel GOOD after???

What is this? post orgasm cramps? That's a thing?

Aren't orgasms supposed to make you feel GOOD after???

Ughhh I get them too! They're like super strong BHs

Ah crap. I had a BH while reading this, these are new to me. Really strange, just feels like your tummy is going tight.....
But I am not looking forward to post orgasm cramps?!?!?! Sex is one of the last things I can actually ENJOY throughout pregnancy :growlmad:

Oh you're lucky if you have not had them yet. To me they cause a lasting cramping feeling after, unlike BH, which subside quickly. But I don't rnjoy sex during pregnancy anyway. Something about hormones makes my whole Vagina burn and hurt (without having an infection)

Got the post org cramping as well. It really feels as if its my uterus cramping low down. Not like a BH. Maybe lasts fr 5 mins & not very pleasant indeed.

Oh you're lucky if you have not had them yet. To me they cause a lasting cramping feeling after, unlike BH, which subside quickly. But I don't rnjoy sex during pregnancy anyway. Something about hormones makes my whole Vagina burn and hurt (without having an infection)

Lately I have been too tired to fool around anyhow. My big belly is hard to move around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->