AARRGGHH need to vent!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by mummymarsh, Feb 17, 2011.

1. mummymarsh

mummymarsh NTNP with earth baby #2

im sooo annoyed and upset......

stupid dam work....... its not worth my strength and time for £12 a day :(

i clean at my daughters nursery 2 hours a night and i been pulled into office and moaned at coz its not up to scratch and everything they moaned about had nothing to do with me :( i felt like i was being picked on coz im pregnant...

i explained and she moaned and then said to me "kayleigh your daughter goes here im sure you dont want her catching any illnesses"

OH MY GOD!!! your right i dont want her getting ill so STOP LETTING KIDS COME TO NURSERY WITH FLU AND CONJUNCTIVITUS!!!!!!!!! TURN THE HEATING DOWN SO THE PLACE DOESNT BECOME A BREEDING GROUND FOR GERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now dont get me wrong this is generally a lovely nursery and there is nothing major wrong with cleaning its silly things she moaned about (but y only moan at me any none of it was my job anyway :growlmad::cry: )

xxxxx