ABC's Once Upon A Time

hopeful12be

Reaction score
Anyone watch it? Patiently waiting on the new episode on Sunday and can't wait!!!

I do! It's on Wednesday's here

Next episode is season 5 episode 13.

I do! It's on Wednesday's here

Next episode is season 5 episode 13.

If you have facebook there is a fan group that post the episodes as they air in the US so people around the world can stay up to date. I can put the link if you'd like.

I've missed the last few episodes.

Which Facebook group is it you use hopeful12be? Are the episodes still on there?

Who's yall's favorite character from the show? I love me some Captain Hook lol.<3

Regina is my fav, snow & charming get on my nerves

Regina is my second favorite :). Snow really irks me charming isn't as bad as her tho in my opinion lol. Rumple has to be the character I love to hate lol. What has been your favorite season so far? Season one and Season 5 are my faves so far. Season 3 was my least favorite.

I loved season one and season 4 I know what you mean about loving to hate Rumple. I like Regina too and Hook. Can't wait for the finale next week.

I loved season one and season 4 I know what you mean about loving to hate Rumple. I like Regina too and Hook. Can't wait for the finale next week.

The finale can't come soon enough!! Are u all
Caught up so far!

I'm really looking forward to seeing two Regina's this fall!! I've lost interest in the show because it's gone downhill since season three.

It was a huge obsession for me a couple of years ago. I even had the chance to meet Raphael Sbarge (who plays Jiminy Cricket -- my favourite character!!) and got his autograph. Though I have to agree with tverb84, to be honest. I didn't even bother watching the finale. I might try to get back into it by watching all the old episodes, though. I heard Raphael would be returning (sorry spoilers!), so I'm quite happy to see him again! Maybe it will give me inspiration for that fanfiction I never wrote lol. (I always imagined Archie/Jiminy and Marco/Geppetto as a same-sex couple.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->