Abigail Ebay psychic...............

paula181

Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone has had a reading off this woman off ebay and if not i recommend her :thumbup:
She is a lovely lady and said things that were spookingly true about me and my OH! The reading was only £2.50 which is pennies, and i am starting to believe that the ones we havent heard of are really up there with the well known ones! :dance:

Well my prediction from her was August 2012 birth or conception and i will have a :blue:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170715429688&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

xx

also who is brenda?! im really tempted to get another but i dot know who! i dont want to pay more than 5 pounds though

She took around 2 days, but that's because the question I sent her got lost :dohh:
Brenda is on Ebay too, hang on and I'll get her ebay address for you!

Xx

Brendas https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/babypsychic2011

I'm a little addicted to readings as you can tell!! :xmas13:

Xx

So what did you ask then because that 2.50 listing says only one question.

You'll have to let us know what she predicted?!

I asked when will I concieve?! She gave me the prediction but also a little about the child too!

Xx

i went for brenda, will hear back today as it was after 6 last night. im excited!

got my reading from brenda, and i have to say she said such lovely things :D its actually cheered me up alot!
well, the predicitions are a bit different to my others, but maybe more realistic? This summer me and OH loosely said that summer 2012 will be are ttc time.
She has predicited me a BFP May/june 2012 with a girl, then later a girl march 2015, and Oct 2018 for A BOY... its always 3:cloud9:

aaahhh Paula you are such a bad influence on me! :haha: I just got one from her, might as well add her to the list eh :(

Ha ha. I just got one from Brenda today too. :p She e-mailed me back and said I will have my reading later today. :) I wonder if she'll say December like everyone else. :haha:

Hahahaha ooopsie :blush: sorry :rofl: I am proper addicted :dohh:

Oooh I've been told I will have 3 kiddies too :shock: we will have our hands full :argh::haha:

Xx

I got my reading from Brenda. She said she sees a boy energy in march and twin girls later in 2015. :shrug: who knows.

Maybe you concieve in December but have a scan in March?!!

xx

My Brenda reading!!

Paula,spirits say that you are a profound,generous and determent lady,but you can be worrisome and long-suffering also.

You are so competent,and people admire you for that!You are flexible ,i sense and you like to move your body like dancing or to practice your favorite sport,Paula.
you sense of justice is highly developed,and you resent injustice.
Further i am shown you are graceful and you have a great charisma,which most people are drawn to.

Yes, i do see 2 future conceptions for you

Spirits show me a conception in Dec 2011,testing around Jan 2012.This baby is a boy and will be born healthy.

further i am shown a conception in the month of may 2015,testing around June 2015.This baby will be a girl,with a full head of hair!

This is what i am shown for you by spirits through meditation.If you have any questions,please ask,i am here to help.

Blessings,Brenda xx

got my reading from abi last night and she said she has a strong feeling that I've conceived this cycle.

AF came this morning though :(

Oh no i am sorry to hear that :hugs: Is it full AF?
Maybe she means this cycle?! :shrug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"