abortion etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
But forums are places where people come to talk about things in their lives, i have read pretty disturbing threads about peoples relationship for example.

But it just baffles me why this topic in particular would be so controlled.

Im not looking for an argument here, just trying to understand a little better

But do you think a woman going through a divorce would look at a thread about another woman losing her husband and feel jealousy? There different. I don't mean to argue either and while I would never have an abortion, I believe it should be a choice, but I'm too understand of how badly it could hurt some of my friends on BNB if others openly talked about it.

I've made some really wonderful friends here who have lost and they didn't deserve it at all and the mere fact that another woman chose to get rid of a child wouldn't be something they could bear, so it's like kicking them off the site iykwim?

But forums are places where people come to talk about things in their lives, i have read pretty disturbing threads about peoples relationship for example.

But do you think a woman going through a divorce would look at a thread about another woman losing her husband and feel jealousy? There different. I don't mean to argue either and while I would never have an abortion, I believe it should be a choice, but I'm too understand of how badly it could hurt some of my friends on BNB if others openly talked about it.

I've made some really wonderful friends here who have lost and they didn't deserve it at all and the mere fact that another woman chose to get rid of a child wouldn't be something they could bear, so it's like kicking them off the site iykwim?

:hugs: :flower:

:hugs: :flower:

:hugs: :kiss:

the thing is im getting my head ripped of a bit here :sulk: because your all clearly anti-abortion but there are many instances where it is not a welcomed choice to go through with it.

None of you can possibly judge another on this.

I personally would not have an abortion myself, I just think the disrespect women who may have had no other choice but to go through with it get shown is a bit disgusting.

Like they're lepers or something?

haha love it amy, they maaade it! :) lol

Right are we finshed? Not one to be a party pooper but a.) this is a thread discussing what we aren't meant to be discussing and b.) it's in the rules so there shouldn't be any confusion. I think it has been explained pretty well :)

No-one is ripping your head off. Just trying to explain this isnt the place for it. As women, we are grateful that we have the ability to make choices that maybe 50 years ago we couldnt, but that doesnt mean that this is the place for it

Oops - sorry SC, posted at the same time x

How dare you! I am pro-choice if it's actually any of your business. Doesn't mean I think the forum are wrong in their treatment of the issue.

Maybe your inability to actually consider this from others point of view is the greater problem? Who has shown them disrespect? I am sure there are plenty of places they can discuss it, but for the protection of women who are LTTTC, or have suffered loss, here isn't one of them, and I am glad of it, whatever my personal views.

Plus, the women who truly haven't had a choice have all the support in the world here. Think before you type hey?

im very much pro choice but why the hell would someone want to come on to a pregnancy/ baby forum and talk about aborting their baby when so many are ttc and many have lost babies.

and i agree talking about relationships is very different then abortions.

we all join up and should stick to the rules, if u dont like these rules or ppl cant stick to them there are plenty more out there

oops! i know, i think im beginning to understand it a bit more, just a slow reader here!

No hard feelings to anyone but think we'll end it there. If anything, the way this thread is going shows that it is a very valid reason to have it in the rules :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"