About 5dpo anyone?

Crusher there's a line on the test to the right. I took a screen shoot of it and messed around with contrast and colour and there's defo a line... don't wanna get ya hopes high as I'm no expert but it came up clear on editing. That s why I asked for a inverted picture version as I thought I could see something. Good luck hope ya not out xx

That’s okay Crusher- we’re just ready for the next month!

What’s the game plan?

Supplements that increase the risk of twins
SMEP/OPKs
Sperm friendly lube

We’re in it to win it :lol:

Hahahah...I like the supplements that increase the risk of twins par:thumbup:

Sorry about AF coming Crusher, I started spotting today as well.

I'm back on my supplement regiment and getting ready for my Re tests next week.

:dust: we can catch our rainbow babies this year.

Im sorry you have to sit out a few cycles.:hugs:

My Re won't tell us how she is helping till May 15, and after that I suspect it won't be til September seeing as I know she will want me to drop alot of weight.

Please keep us posted on what's going on.:hugs:

Since running my marathon, I’ve been a major couch potato and I’ve packed in 30lbs... holy shit. So yeah, as soon as AF is done I’m back at the gym. Making my grocery list now.

This AF is horrendous- I’ve completely filled my cup 2x, bled through 2 super+ tampons and had a close call 3x since Thursday. I guess it was the 6 years of no AF due to pregnancy and Mirena that’s catching up to me now. Ugh.

Well I've got a wedding and another thing going on I'm going to try and lose a bunch of weight to look perfect in a dress. But hopefully may 24th might be perfect timing to dtd all that weekend giving us a February baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->