About 5dpo anyone?

crusherwife44

Reaction score
How are you ladies?? Too early for symptoms right? Yesterday I got really hot and dizzy a little while after I drank my coffee which was really weird. My boobs feel normal sore I think and today I was nauseous! That was weird.

That was me yesterday. I woke to a high temp too but not getting too excited since it'll probably drop in the morning. I don't think its too early for symptoms. Everyone's body is dif and you just don't know you are really preggy till the bfp.

Oh, and I couldn't even drink coffee Tuesday. Tasted horrible.

You are stronger than me. I am lucky if I get pass 6dpo without testing. Even when I buy stupid sensitive tests that are bfn at 9dpo, I just keep testing. :shrug:

I hope you have a busy schedule to keep your mind off of things. All I have is the ability to work from home and snooze as much as I care to. So if I'm sleeping I'm not stressing over symptoms and poas.

I know I've seen on your nic before but how long have you been ttc?

My mom is here until the 11th. She flies out that night haha that is the ONLY reason I'm waiting. I thought of bringing a test to work one night but I wont. I only have frer and 1 clearblue digital so I need to wait.
I pulled my mirena out in September but my husband got a new job in another state in November so we only get about 1 weekend a month... I might be devastated if it didn't work this time.
How about you?

We've been trying since we got married in June 2016. First it was an oops that did not result in a pregnancy. I was baffled by it because I know when I ovulate and that's how I got pregnant in the past with my daughter. So I was taken aback by it. That's when we decided we would try on purpose to get pregnant (we realized we wanted a lil one , his first, my second) but nothing. Except to 'maybes' with AF showing with a late bfp like cd 2 or 3 and then nada. But those were both on FRER so have to take it with a grain of salt unless it super dark or dark enough for the hubby to see.

Oh, man, how long does he have to work out of state? I know my friends husband just started working out of state driving trucks. He is going to try and be home on the weekends but it will be hard as I'm sure that's what every trucker is trying to get. Hard times but with a strong relationship its manageable. (I did the long distance before so I know)

Well, lets pray this cycle is it so you don't have to wait for the weekends and ovulation time to match up. :hugs:

Omygosh! That's a long time. I had a disappearing line in the new frer and wrote the company and got a free one but their other ones that I trust. And another month I got super faint bfps and then af with bad cramps which I never get so it must have been a chemical.
We have been apart WAY too much through out our years. I am in the military so I am stuck here and will move to him in a year. Single mom living is not easy but I get to be a stay at home next year! I can't wait.

I'm a veteran so I get you! :winkwink:

Its amazing how fast a year can go by. Throw pregnancy in there and it goes by super fast. And I'm sure you mom will visit as often as she can to help out.

She works too so only a couple times. And two of my sitters have backed out so far and he a only been gone 4 months. It's been crazy.
Ya we want military to pay for one more pregnancy before I'm out lol.

AWWWW....great ages. I hope you don't have anymore sitter issues. That can be the pits!! Daycare costs so much anymore.

I just put mine to bed though she fought me with sad eyes and voice. Nope. Didn't give in. Her dad says I give in too much which is why she is always trying to put on over on me. Its springbreak so I have to take her to daycare center for school age kids. Its nice but pricey.

7 :wacko: But turns 8 in June. Kids are so much more mature these days.

I’m joining the party... I’m anywhere from 5-10dpo. I have no clue, we just decided to stop pulling out on Saturday and it’s my first full cycle after having my Mirena removed. I really doubt this is going to be the month.

So far it’s just really sore boobs (like if my boobs were able to have headaches lol), bloating, heartburn and a wee bit of night time nausea.

Freaking evil mirena! Lots of people get a bfp right away though so I hope you're one of them! !!

That would be insane. I think I o’d around Tuesday, but the cycle tracker app suggests Thursday and we stopped pulling out on Saturday and Sunday... which is why I think we missed our shot this cycle.

In a good way... let's hope you're both wrong so you can be pregnant! Hahaha I've had sore boobs during each cycle since mirena. Ya never know

ersurgeongirl: FX it happens right away! I didn't do mirena. I did depo and that was a journey to get out of my system after only 2 shots. Hate that stuff. (shiver)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->