About 5dpo anyone?

Nope I'm testing tomorrow night. Cm just about dried up... so nervous!!!

I'm breaking out... cp super high (I know that changes all the time) no more cramps. . . Dry cm. . . Hoping to see 2 lines tonight! Anyone get bfp this morning? ?

So is dry Cm a sign of pregnancy then! I thought pregnancy caused increased cm. just mine has gone from increased lotion like cm to dry... although this is normal for me on the lead up to period! Good luck Hun keep us updated! xx

I think lots of creamy cm is the most common bfp you find but lots of women dry too so you never know. EVERYONE is so different

I have heard of it but not as common as increased like you said. I can't remember with DD and haven't ever made it past af due date with chemical pregnancies so I didn't ever notice a difference. xx

oh wow, ive just thought ive got loads of creamy CM and thought i must be ovulating late haha oooo this has made me excited xxx

Sorry Crusher I can't see anything but then again my eyes are dried out from work today.

FX it shows dark real soon :hugs:

Sorry crusher not sure if I can see anything. Keep testing though don’t give up!!!! My tests at 9dpo today are whiter than white xxx

Oh didn't see that message, good luck anyway Hun and crusher sorry to hear you got a bfn fingers crossed that changes, your only dpo12 right! xx

Still bfn here. Had some cramping this morning so I’m sure AF will be here tomorrow or this weekend

its such a horrible feeling waiting for AF to turn up isnt it!! I dont feel like this month is my month but thats ok! xxx

Sorry to hear that Hun but ya not out until witch shows her ugly face so good luck xx

No thats true, and I am only 9DPO, I just thought i would be able to tell if that makes sense! anyway I am now addicted to checking other peoples tests instead haha xxx

My test is obvious indent and nothing else this morning. I thought I'd be at least 13dpo today but idk. Now I'll just wait a couple days or... I might be going to the dollar store so might grab some of those.
I really wanted to get pregnant this month as in ovulate the end of April pregnant but each month is so sad to see a neg and I got really mad at my hubs... he's tired but I told him when I was testing and he said he'd be awake waiting... that didn't happen.
We only have weekends... I hope somehow it works this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->